New girl Adele

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If the residents are instructed by RLC to have special activities for customer acquisition (e.g. candlelight baths all the time),  I would use the term "skripted", even when there are no detailed instructions. In my opinion the following agreements would be ideal: 

• Residents do not block the cameras
  • Residents should be as normal as posible (e.g. do not hide; have normal activities; continue with normal sex live ;) ..... )

This is the whole idea, i think. The residents should have there normal "Real" Life. ... Not possible. ... I know. .... But RLC should try there best to get as close as posible. ... What do you think: Is RLC trying to keep this apartment "Real" or do they like to have a "SHOW"?

My (strong) belief is the girls are more or less left to their own designs. They know they are being watched, and they know a good audience will result in their contracts will be renewed, or at least they will stay on an invitation list to return. To them, it's a business; do something worth watching and you get free rent, a paycheck, and invited back. There simply isn't any need to tell the girls "how" to do that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

My (strong) belief is the girls are more or less left to their own designs. They know they are being watched, and they know a good audience will result in their contracts will be renewed, or at least they will stay on an invitation list to return. To them, it's a business; do something worth watching and you get free rent, a paycheck, and invited back. There simply isn't any need to tell the girls "how" to do that.

That would be nice. ... But i am convinced of the contrary. :)

On 20.03.2016 at 3:35 PM, alanohio said:

Things can always change, but it appears that Danaya now has a friendly relationship with Aida, and also Adele (of course) but Adele and Aida refuse to acknowledge each other. This will probably work, but be uncomfortable. If Adele leaves first, things will prob be ok. If Danaya leaves first it's going to be fireworks.

Danaya will support Adel. Apparently Aida will be alone. The apartment will all sit in their bedrooms. In the living room will not be naked shows. Danae and Adele would continue their trips to the clubs. Aida in the daytime will walk around the city, shoot video and upload to YouTube.

This is only a forecast.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, alanohio said:

I understand you've seen a lot more (and I'm not there yet), but life itself is too interesting to have to make things up. I can see RLC putting personalities together that would create some drama, but I don't see them actually writing script or behavioral patterns for the girls to follow. First of all, it's too much effort, and second of all it would start to look like a TV show. In this case they put Aida with Adele, likely knowing there was friction there to create drama - but what these girls do day to day are their own actions, no one else's. I've said before that I think the RLC formula is simple; "Here's the cameras, here's your roommates, do what you want, but audience participation will determine if your contract is renewed."  Simple and dramatic in of itself.

Just my 2 cents :)

I do not think that with the help of Aida RLC tries to create drama. I think it was a surprise to them. It is because of unexpected this situation, Nora is not the best way trying to interfere in it. I think - this is force majeure. 

We want a real life? Here she is. In all its Ukrainian reality. ?

• Upvote 4

Another thing about scripting... The D&A&A apartment is pretty much 90% in the girls rooms (and that's being generous). Don't you really think if RLC was scripting these apartments, they would tell the girls to spend more time in front of the free cameras? How can they convince people to subscribe if they cant even see who is in the apartment? The Living room might as well not be there, and they wouldn't be in the kitchen if they had fridges and a sink in their rooms.

RLC doesn't script these apartments beyond a suggestion that "customers keep you here".

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Another thing about scripting... The D&A&A apartment is pretty much 90% in the girls rooms (and that's being generous). Don't you really think if RLC was scripting these apartments, they would tell the girls to spend more time in front of the free cameras? How can they convince people to subscribe if they cant even see who is in the apartment? The Living room might as well not be there, and they wouldn't be in the kitchen if they had fridges and a sink in their rooms.

RLC doesn't script these apartments beyond a suggestion that "customers keep you here".

I will not argue about the script. But the fact that the girls are working on the public, visible to the naked eye. It is possible that they are trying to gain a foothold in the apartment. Live in Barcelona, have a good time and get paid for it - it is a reasonable basis to play with the audience.

• Upvote 6

The problem in the apartment is Adèle's arrival
Ilona isolated it  of Dayana it is that it had its reasons meanwhile Adèle contacts Aida  to integrate the apartment
Once left Ilona, Adèle (I trust her for it) in of convince Dayana what Ilona had told her was completely false and falls out with Aida  the latter

hurt makes calls up to her  knowledge and 3 people at least have acts in submarine so that Aida  also integrate the apartment
When Ilona was present there was no problem with her

Snaky, you are getting"soft" on Harley/Dfccap/Joe/agentlurker/ooze!

He talks to himself! I caught Joe answering Harley's question one time. I fucked with him and "Joe" mentioning that he answered the question. So funny!

Alanohio, I often agree with you on a lot of things. There is no grand conspiracy by the rlc overlords! There are not scripts. No one says "cut' and makes them do the scene  over!

Now do I think stuff is fake? Of course, the girls are not lesbians but play at it. And we are upset, because......?

"No, please don't eat her nipples, don't rub them together, don't lie on each other, don't touch each other." Because I wouldn't want to see lesbian action, NOOO! C'mon, guys, do we think lesbians just drop in from the sky and land on our laptops. How lucky for us!

Now, RLC doesn't script this, in fact they neglect the hell out of the place. But the girls want to put on a show. So what! I enjoy it.

But, do I want the present girls to stay? No, switch up once in a while. They get stale, they go out too much.

• Upvote 2

Adele is a freaking pig......I just watched her scarf down two sandwiches, a bowl of pudding or yogurt, and now she is eating something else.  Her ass and hips have already grown considerably since she has been here and will keep growing if she continues eating this way.  What a damn shame to let herself go like that!!