Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kamila is 24 and has an older sister. Her mom is probably in her 50s.

Kami was the home to celebrate her, so it is more natural that she was 50 than 40 :-)

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kamila is 24 and has an older sister. Her mom is probably in her 50s.

Anyone else feels weird checking out Kamila's mom in those sexy shorts LMAOO!!

Sh'e's not bad looking for and older lady::)::)

And I'm opening up the chat folks,,I got the key with me:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yes when they went to thailand but it only happened once the mom's boyfriend started taking a dump in the bathroom toilets... 

LMAO!!

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anyone else feels weird checking out Kamila's mom in those sexy shorts LMAOO!!

Sh'e's not bad looking for and older lady::)::)

And I'm opening up the chat folks,,I got the key with me:biggrin::biggrin:

So unless they're young, you feel like more of a perve?   I don't know what she looks like but I can't see where age has anything to do with it!!

• Upvote 2

At least it's not an empty penthouse. And......I wonder if Kami's mom is going to rustle-up something tasty for the ladies when they get home? If so...we're all coming over.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So unless they're young, you feel like more of a perve?   I don't know what she looks like but I can't see where age has anything to do with it!!

Are you ok Harley,,,because I thought you saw the humor in my comment,,and also the sarcasm,,,or are you really now trying to come after me again?

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Are you ok Harley,,,because I thought you saw the humor in my comment,,and also the sarcasm,,,or are you really now trying to come after me again?

Oh I seen the humor alright and I was just making a statement!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't really care what age (with in reason here) that they are but I have to agree I did feel weird looking at her mom.  Not sure why but it seems like a weird dynamic.  I can say I am not really into her though!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh I seen the humor alright and I was just making a statement!

Oh ok,,,I thought I was gonna have to come after you like I'm doing to these other assholes right now,,glad to see you are still cool.::)::)

And Damutt11,,,,,how are you doing my favorite groupie,,,I missed you,,where have you been:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

I don't really care what age (with in reason here) that they are but I have to agree I did feel weird looking at her mom.  Not sure why but it seems like a weird dynamic.  I can say I am not really into her though!

I'm sure she is a pretty older woman and apparently she didn't mind showing off a little in the shower because of it!   There is nothing to feel weird about Alba, older women are beautiful too!!!

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

albacore :-) as long as they not under age 

• Upvote 2