Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

I don't really care what age (with in reason here) that they are but I have to agree I did feel weird looking at her mom.  Not sure why but it seems like a weird dynamic.  I can say I am not really into her though!

When Kristy comes back and do some cuddling and practice kissing with Kami's mom the it'll be weird.

However, and I don't want to be beat up for this but when my kids were in high school we had a foreign exchange student from Italy who was 17 at the time but her body and mind were that of a 22-24 year old.   I never seen any part of her body but there were times I wouldn't have minded it.  My son walked in on her when she was getting out of the shower and she was shocked but didn't cover up according to him lol.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don't think Mikey will agree because he gave reputation  children nude in the beach he likes to watch 

There needs to be a better analysis of this statement Nick.   I mean you could look at it like he is just a HUGE pervert or you could look at it like he was just trying to get under your skin.  Which do you think is more true?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There needs to be a better analysis of this statement Nick.   I mean you could look at it like he is just a HUGE pervert or you could look at it like he was just trying to get under your skin.  Which do you think is more true?

I think the picture he post yesterday with the lotion on the table I think is him :-)