Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Now they have moved into Kamila's room to watch the movie,,,it was kind of odd for kami to be in Kristy's room when she is not there:biggrin:

very true, but then again Kristy slept in Kami's room with an angel

15 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Wow, do we know anything about her?  I know that nice looking girls have friends that are also good looking, but she really looks like she could be related.

Not yet,,but I'm sure my crack team of nerdy researchers on CC will find out who she is by tomorrow::)::)studying-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Not yet,,but I'm sure my crack team of nerdy researchers on CC will find out who she is by tomorrow::)::)studying-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is that a crack team, or a team on crack?  Just curious.  I am sure you are right...there will be fiction-a-flyin' soon.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Is that a crack team, or a team on crack?  Just curious.  I am sure you are right...there will be fiction-a-flyin' soon.

that's a given gels- question is how many pages hahaha

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

...and don't forget the anger and insults.  That's always fun.

4 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

...and don't forget the anger and insults.  That's always fun.

ah- will never forget those

<Ficticious>Yeah, RLC called momma Kami over to assess the apartment. Momma Kami called Kami and said :"you need to bring your butt home....bring your friend...this apartment's a dud and the camcap guys are going at it again." ;)

• Upvote 1