Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well, she's getting dressed, so it appears that she will visit him.

Yes she is about to get some Coke in her system,,,,kami just left at 21:54:00

She shaved the Honey Pot too:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now that is really odd,,Kamila and her Angel had been home all day,,and so happen to hurry up get dressed and leave right before Kristy came back home,,,a mere 15 mins apart::)::)

Well the guest probably had a flight/train to catch and I assume Kamila waited for her to leave to go visit Coke Boy.

Can we be seeing the end to K&K ???

Looks like it is a strong possibility, as once again Kristy is home by herself asleep, and Kami is gone again with Dima.

Kristy has become very much in high demand as model  working almost daily, and Kami seems to depend on Dima above all else.

Since returning home from her trip without Kristy. Kami and Kristy have barely spent any time together less than 30 minutes, 

It sure appears that life's path, or journey, is slowly pulling the very best of friends in different directions.

Kristy posted a picture on public page Happy Birthday My Love, but it was not Kami she was referring to, but Julia Angel.

There is no one here, including myself, that wants to accept the the fact that K&K could becoming to end of such a glorious, sensational., wonderful  path shared together.

Life moves on day by day , then week by week, until it becomes year by year. Life's changes are inevitable. Life's true friendships always endure the test of time. 

Something for all of us to ponder over the next few weeks as they both look to be fine, and very happy, and at peace, with the paths they have chosen in life's journey.

• Upvote 7