Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Just now, euromike69 said:

She was yelling at her ex Kitek,,why on earth does she still hang on to that dude?

If anyone could understand women... they would probably get noble prize...:angel:

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, kitek said:

If anyone could understand women... they would probably get noble prize...:angel:

Maybe I shouldn't be judging her,,I was addicted to my ex too,,no matter how badly she treated me,,I always went back to her,,It took me a very long time to come to my senses,,I guess Kristy has to learn the hard way too,,it's a part of life and a part of growing up,,she will learn from this hopefully,,and become a much stronger and better woman in the future.

Kristy just went to sleep.

aXEbG6d_460sa_v3.gif

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

aXEbG6d_460sa_v3.gif

You see folks, just how easy it is to abuse a poor little defenseless animal.   The poor guinea pig didn't know what it was in for and the poor girl never thought it might not bounce straight up in the air so she could catch it LOL.   Oh....this was something about Kristy lol.   Some women will never learn and will be used their whole life.  Let's just hope that Kristy is not one of those women!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Male or Female Kenny ???

Her gal pal, the one from the other day. they entered from the guest bedroom about 30 minutes ago. I don't know if you can leave the apt from there but I know that's where they went.

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Her gal pal, the one from the other day. they entered from the guest bedroom about 30 minutes ago.

Male...3am and getting daylight.  Are we sure this is Moscow and not further north?

9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

she came home  from what looked like a club with her female  friend they were in the kitchen for about 5 minutes then disappeared.

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Male...3am and getting daylight.  Are we sure this is Moscow and not further north?

I was wrong...thought I saw coke boy out the window sorry