Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

4 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

Going from Kristy to Elisa would be one hell of a downgrade :)

It seams to be a matter of personal taste, but i would never see one of this girls as a downgrade in relation to the other. They are both very good looking, nice and sympatic girls. ... :cool:

Kristy may have a more appealing character (maybe the most sympatic girl on RLC currently), but she also is very limited in her openness in terms of the project. Do you remember the day when she went on the balcony to have sex? ... Not really what I would call having a "real life". ... ::)

It is beyond me why someone so unhappy with what they see on RLC continues to subscribe to a not real life site, then comes on CAMCAPS and complains constantly about about it not being real life. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is beyond me why someone so unhappy with what they see on RLC continues to subscribe to a not real life site, then comes on CAMCAPS and complains constantly about about it not being real life. 

Let me think about it. ... Maybe, i continue to subscribe because of all the other residents which are a part of the project for real (not limited to some teasing show) ... ::) ... I am a big fan of N&B, S&H, and Elisa and also like A&K, M&S, N&K and M&S a lot.

BTW, It is a pity that you still have not understood that I see kristy also as something positiv for the project. ... I just hope that RLC try to find a girl more open minded, if she leaves one day. ... That is all.  ... She would be a perfect guest. ... No question about this.

I tell you what Mr. Box ,,,, I will get off your back and respect your opinions if you will do one thing for all if us, Please list out the specific reasons why you believe that Nelly and Bogdan are living a real life in front of the cameras, then do the very same for Susan and Hector, Anezka and Karel, Masha and Sasha, Nina and Kira,  and what it is that made Elisa make you believe that what she was doing on camera is more real life than Vika or Rita or Kami or Kristy ???? But you must be specific for each one please. Then you can tell us why you don't think that Leora and Paul, Maya and Stephan, Dasha and Demid, Zoya,and Lev,  Adrianna and Daneil and Vanessa and Thomas are not living a real life in front of the cameras. 

35 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Kami's friend..shower time. Smile for the camera. Man, people aren't kidding about the perpetual menstrual cycles on this site. ?

From what I've seen,they have a period once a month like normal women.