Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least Kiko could perform sexually. lol

I actually envied Kiko for he is married to the QUEEN, and he is big fan of Game of Thrones...... NORA and KIKO never missed an episode. It was really interesting to watch it with the Russian language translation.

thumbs_up_clip_art_22903.jpg

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did you notice before Kami and Dima left apartment today that Kami handed him money from her pocket?He had his suitcase with him and Kami took nothing with her.Wonder if she took him to the airport.

Was it money? it looked smaller than bills, like two tickets for something.

That was my guess about the airport too, that she went with him to bring the car back.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least Kiko could perform sexually. lol

They had so few times sex in this apartment that an evaluation seems impossible. ... ::) ... But the enhancing between the first and the second event was remarkable. And he made also sure that she had her fun too. ... :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't hate Dima.I just think Kami can do much better.

Why? ... We do not know the people for real. ... Not him and not her. ... They could be a good fit or a bad. ... It is part of thier life to find that out. ... We are here to watch. ... I think. 

If you do not hate him and kamila seems happy with him (at least for now). ... Were is the issue? ... Why you can not enjoy to see them together?

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Was it money? it looked smaller than bills, like two tickets for something.

That was my guess about the airport too, that she went with him to bring the car back.

I thought it was folded currency.But I'm not that familiar with Russian money.

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They had so few times sex in this apartment that an evaluation seems impossible. ... ::) ... But the enhancing between the first and the second event was remarkable. And he made also sure that she had her fun too. ... :biggrin:

Why? ... We do not know the people for real. ... Not him and not her. ... They could be a good fit or a bad. ... It is part of thier life to find that out. ... We are here to watch. ... I think. 

If you do not hate him and kamila seems happy with him (at least for now). ... Were is the issue? ... Why you can not enjoy to see them together?

If that's who she wants fine,but then I do not want to hear her complaining to Kristy about him anymore.My issue as a member of RLC is that they do nothing when they are together.Boring!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

If that's who she wants fine,but then I do not want to hear her complaining to Kristy about him anymore.

Even in the best relationship, the woman will always complains about her man in a discussion with one of her girlfriends.  ...::) ... Girls tend to think there is always room for improvement. ... :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought it was folded currency.But I'm not that familiar with Russian money.

You might be right, really I have no idea. It does not seem however that she went with him to the airport, she probably just went grocery shopping.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

You might be right, really I have no idea. It does not seem however that she went with him to the airport, she probably just went grocery shopping.

I think so too.Not out of apartment long enough for trip to the airport.Since Kami returned I sense an air of happiness and freedom with her now.

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think so too.Not out of apartment long enough for trip to the airport.Since Kami returned I sense an air of happiness and freedom with her now.

Ok. One more i will never be able to convince. .. I have no arguments left.  ... :biggrin: ... Still nice that we have discussed that. ... I am glad to had this kind of discussion about this apartment without being insulted.

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Ok. One more i will never be able to convince. .. I have no arguments left.  ... :biggrin: ... Still nice that we have discussed that. ... I am glad to had this kind of discussion about this apartment without being insulted.

Same here.

• Upvote 1