Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

4 hours ago, kitek said:

Guess he has to find another job which doesn't require computer work as part of the job. 

Kitek, We all use our computers for work. I deal with 50 to 100 emails daily. I also work from home on my computer. My position requires a tremendous amount of my time be spent on the computer.

I of course like so many have a life, and it does not include the use of electronics. I have always had a rule since the phones came around, there will be NO electronics at the dinner table. or while we are having family time. 

I simply can not understand why, when your spending quality time for instance, like tonight with the four of them playing a board game, he was constantly fooling with computer and not really playing the game. Then when gets up in the morning and before he pee's he turns in his computer, and the last thing he does before he goes to bed and to sleep is turn off his computer.

The other three checked their phones from time to time but interacted, and played the game socially all while he fiddles with his photo's on his laptop.

I know work and careers are important, but one must also pay a great deal of attention to one you love..... above all else. .....You never get one second of one day of one year back to do it over, when that time is gone, it is gone forever and just a memory. You really never miss what you have lost until it's gone and they you have the regret of taking advantage of that person, and that is damned hard to live with.

I have never said that Dima is not a nice guy, because when he wants to be he is of course. He just seems to be very preoccupied and neglectful at times. to the love of his life. that he wishes to spend the rest of his life with.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kitek, We all use our computers for work. I deal with 50 to 100 emails daily. I also work from home on my computer. My position requires a tremendous amount of my time be spent on the computer.

I of course like so many have a life, and it does not include the use of electronics. I have always had a rule since the phones came around, there will be NO electronics at the dinner table. or while we are having family time. 

I simply can not understand why, when your spending quality time for instance, like tonight with the four of them playing a board game, he was constantly fooling with computer and not really playing the game. Then when gets up in the morning and before he pee's he turns in his computer, and the last thing he does before he goes to bed and to sleep is turn off his computer.

The other three checked their phones from time to time but interacted, and played the game socially all while he fiddles with his photo's on his laptop.

I know work and careers are important, but one must also pay a great deal of attention to one you love..... above all else. .....You never get one second of one day of one year back to do it over, when that time is gone, it is gone forever and just a memory. You really never miss what you have lost until it's gone and they you have the regret of taking advantage of that person, and that is damned hard to live with.

I have never said that Dima is not a nice guy, because when he wants to be he is of course. He just seems to be very preoccupied and neglectful at times. to the love of his life. that he wishes to spend the rest of his life with.

Dam!!!! that was a good one , If he is like this now wait and see when they get married 

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

how is possible sleeping with kamila during the week-end with no kiss,no touching and just sleeping,it's just incredible,probably by the cameras fault one more time !

that will finish again like the last night,kamila go in living for masturbating,kami don't take the initiative too for have some fun here,

i think it's deal they have take now,no more sex here or touching

I can easily accept the "no more sex here" part. But, not the no touching part. I think this is just the way Dima is. Kami had told Kristy quite a while ago that she thought it might be that, because he is an only chlld, he never had to concern himself with anyone else's needs when growing up. He's used to just concerning himself with his own needs and desires. I don't think he's selfish. I think it just doesn't occur to him that he should be paying attention to her desires.

It certainly seems like a viable explanation for his lack of affection and ability to recognize her needs. I have been dumbfounded by the lack of affection that he has shown her in the apartment ever since his first visit. I've never seen them cuddle or make out like normal couples do (or maybe the younger generation just doesn't do that anymore). 

The only time I've even seen him kiss her (if you want to call a little peck a kiss) is when he wanted sex. I really will be a little surprised if Kamila sticks with him long-term. They just don't seem to be a "good fit" to me. But, we all know that one of the typical female "shortcomings" is that they usually think that they can get a guy to change. It rarely succeeds, though. :-)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I can easily accept the "no more sex here" part. But, not the no touching part. I think this is just the way Dima is. Kami had told Kristy quite a while ago that she thought it might be that, because he is an only chlld, he never had to concern himself with anyone else's needs when growing up. He's used to just concerning himself with his own needs and desires. I don't think he's selfish. I think it just doesn't occur to him that he should be paying attention to her desires.

It certainly seems like a viable explanation for his lack of affection and ability to recognize her needs. I have been dumbfounded by the lack of affection that he has shown her in the apartment ever since his first visit. I've never seen them cuddle or make out like normal couples do (or maybe the younger generation just doesn't do that anymore). 

The only time I've even seen him kiss her (if you want to call a little peck a kiss) is when he wanted sex. I really will be a little surprised if Kamila sticks with him long-term. They just don't seem to be a "good fit" to me. But, we all know that one of the typical female "shortcomings" is that they usually think that they can get a guy to change. It rarely succeeds, though. :-)

Or maybe Kami and Dima have worked this out in advance because they do not want have sex in the apartment,so they play this little game with us and then have sex in his apartment.

It has been about 4 months and a half with this apt. Not a lot has developed. I thought I would really see more of their lives being home. Saw a little, their friends and work and Kams bf. but mostly they did not extend full exposure to the project and the two themselves seem to barely hang out. So, for me the journey is complete. No reason to think anything  will change in another 3 months. This apt and Rita only were my last interest because I had invested in them. Any new apts I have seen the scenario and the apts that I started with I no longer have interest in because the journey is complete. Leora is the Goddess, Kam is the Princess and Rita is the most beautiful. Maya is an underrated sexy woman.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Sure, but how can his own desires not include touching and kissing her? What's the point of coming over and sleeping in her bed if he's not going to at least cuddle her?

He is so completely ignoring her when they are together that I really wonder why he wants to be with her so much? What does he get out of it, if he's not interested in actually interacting with her?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

Sure, but how can his own desires not include touching and kissing her? What's the point of coming over and sleeping in her bed if he's not going to at least cuddle her?

He is so completely ignoring here when they are together that I really wonder why he wants to be with her so much? What does he get out of it, if he's not interested in actually interacting with her?

If you kiss a girl who smokes it's like kissing an ashtray.

• Upvote 1

Neither one seems to really initiate anything. Kam does a little and the BF will when he has the energy which can take a while because Kam will play the game for awhile. He just doesn't seem to wanna go through that anymore.

10 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

He is so completely ignoring her when they are together that I really wonder why he wants to be with her so much? What does he get out of it, if he's not interested in actually interacting with her?

Might be looking for someone to take the place of his mommy.He did bring his dirty laundry over for Kami to wash.