Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you kiss a girl who smokes it's like kissing an ashtray.

I Think that's baloney I smoke I go out with girls they don't smoke I Kiss and have sex I never heard a complaint , if some one like the other person they do anything  

Could also be that Kamila is giving Dima enough rope to hang himself with,so she goes along with his neglecting behavior to see if he will change on his own.She pretends to be really happy with him because she knows if she complains he will temporarily change his behavior in order to hold on to her.After an extended period of neglectful behavior she may just one day bluntly say I gave you the chance you wanted and you didn't change,so good-bye. Remember Kristy told Kami to not give him an ultimatum,because that would cause him to alter his normal behavior. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

I Think that's baloney I smoke I go out with girls they don't smoke I Kiss and have sex I never heard a complaint , if some one like the other person they do anything  

If the person really likes the other they usually stay polite and not say anything but there are others who would let someone know they have an issue with smokers.  All depends on the persons preference.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

She rolled over and kissed him and he quickly turned away. haha morning breath

and She guid his hand to her boob and turned away LOL he is a schmuck

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the person really likes the other they usually stay polite and not say anything but there are others who would let someone know they have an issue with smokers.  All depends on the persons preference.

then he should tell her and bytheway how we know outside the apartment they don't kiss and Fuck 

Yep,I'm beginning to believe Dima is in the middle of a test that he doesn't even know he is taking.Kami is doing everything she can to coax affection out of him except complaining because she knows that is the one thing that will work.But she doesn't complain because the only reason he will change if she complains is because he fears she will leave him.So the cycle would continue.She leaves or threatens to leave because he neglects her and then he changes his behavior in order to hold on to her and the unending cycle starts over again.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

then he should tell her and bytheway how we know outside the apartment they don't kiss and Fuck 

I don't know what they do outside of the apartment so for me to say would only be speculating.

One usually confides in the other when they have sex outside the apartment so if that's the case someone would be translating it, if it was happening that way.

3 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I can easily accept the "no more sex here" part. But, not the no touching part. I think this is just the way Dima is. Kami had told Kristy quite a while ago that she thought it might be that, because he is an only chlld, he never had to concern himself with anyone else's needs when growing up. He's used to just concerning himself with his own needs and desires. I don't think he's selfish. I think it just doesn't occur to him that he should be paying attention to her desires.

It certainly seems like a viable explanation for his lack of affection and ability to recognize her needs. I have been dumbfounded by the lack of affection that he has shown her in the apartment ever since his first visit. I've never seen them cuddle or make out like normal couples do (or maybe the younger generation just doesn't do that anymore). 

The only time I've even seen him kiss her (if you want to call a little peck a kiss) is when he wanted sex. I really will be a little surprised if Kamila sticks with him long-term. They just don't seem to be a "good fit" to me. But, we all know that one of the typical female "shortcomings" is that they usually think that they can get a guy to change. It rarely succeeds, though. :-)

He is touching her form time to time. ... Maybe not as much as someone else would do, but there is no way that the term "no touching" would fit at all. 

Edit: BTW, ... he just woke up. ... snuggled her and kissed her on the neck ... now he stood up and seems to leave again ... 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know what they do outside of the apartment so for me to say would only be speculating.

One usually confides in the other when they have sex outside the apartment so if that's the case someone would be translating it, if it was happening that way.

Based on there behave during thier only open real sex in this apartment, it seems to me it is obvious that they have regular sex. They even have there own style and seams to know what the other like and dislike. There seems to be no issue other than that there only have it on the outside of this apartment, due to the cameras.

• Upvote 1