Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

20:28 Kamila leaves the Penthouse, posted for the keeper of the time :biggrin:

Kami and Kristy's schedules are completely out of sync for them to spend much time together. Kami leaves in the evenings and then Kristy comes home later after Kami leaves.

Kami sleeps in the because she is such a night owl and seldom goes to sleep Before 3 or 4 am, as where Kristy is a morning person, goes to bed early most of the time, and gets up and does her yoga and meditation, then is usually out of the penthouse for the afternoon and evening.

K&K life path's is slowly taking them both in different directions, and simply does not allow for much time for them to interact on screen. 

Most of us don't care for the BF being around, because with the limited amount time for interaction between K&K, it is further limited by his presence.

We all do however enjoy the visiting ANGELS for both K&K, and would like to see more of the ANGELS.  :angel::angel::angel:

I realize that I don't speak for everyone, but I do feel it is what the majority wishes ::)

237545-bigthumbnail.jpgFavim.com-31524.jpg

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami and Kristy's schedules are completely out of sync for them to spend much time together. Kami leaves in the evenings and then Kristy comes home later after Kami leaves.

Kami sleeps in the because she is such a night owl and seldom goes to sleep Before 3 or 4 am, as where Kristy is a morning person, goes to bed early most of the time, and gets up and does her yoga and meditation, then is usually out of the penthouse for the afternoon and evening.

K&K life path's is slowly taking them both in different directions, and simply does not allow for much time for them to interact on screen. 

Most of us don't care for the BF being around, because with the limited amount time for interaction between K&K, it is further limited by his presence.

We all do however enjoy the visiting ANGELS for both K&K, and would like to see more of the ANGELS.  :angel::angel::angel:

I realize that I don't speak for everyone, but I do feel it is what the majority wishes ::)

237545-bigthumbnail.jpgFavim.com-31524.jpg

I agree 100%. :)

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kamila packed stuff to spend at least the night at her bf's place. At this point, how long has it been since Kamila and Kristy have been both awake in the apartment without anyone else present? Two weeks maybe?

Kami said on the phone that Kristy went today to see her parents and might not comeback.

She was telling D he can stay for the night but looks like they changed their plans and either they're going somewhere or she is staying over at his place. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kami said on the phone that Kristy went today to see her parents and might not comeback.

She was telling D he can stay for the night but looks like they changed their plans and either they're going somewhere or she is staying over at his place. 

It will be interesting to see if both the girls are absent tonight because one of the side effects of their wildly different schedules is that the apartment has never been empty for more than a couple hours; to the point that I was wondering if it was intentional.

Just now, kitek said:

I expected something like that. ... After all, Kamila and BF have now stayed two times in the apartment. ... Now, it is time for some sex outside. ... ::) ... I do not understand the idea behind this apartment.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, kitek said:

Does Dima get rewarded tonight at his place for being  a "good boy, non-sexual" in K&K apartment or is this just a continuation of his test? And the soap opera continues.The relationships in this place are so confusing. lol

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I expected something like that. ... After all, Kamila and BF have now stayed two times in the apartment. ... Now, it is time for some sex outside. ... ::) ... I do not understand the idea behind this apartment.

I am not sure why you have trouble understanding this apartment.  It is what it is.  Two single girls living their lives which intersect at times and don't others.  Like most people.  It is different than say Leora or Maya's and even from Barcelona, but so what?  Just enjoy what shows up because they will be gone one day and their friends too.

Forgot to add that last night Kristy was on date but not with Yura or new guy Zheka but there is another guy very fond of her who gave her flowers before and so on. Winner takes the prize... :angel:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

Forgot to add that last night Kristy was on date but not with Yura or new guy Zheka but there is another guy very fond of her who gave her flowers before and so on. Winner takes the prize... :angel:

Just by the way how she applied lotion to her body,,and how she sprayed her perfume in certain spots,,I knew that she was going to see someone,,

Damn though kristy,,,,why are you dating so many people at the same time girl,,,you need to slow down,,and most importantly,,,use a condom.

We would hate to lose you because of a pregnancy or worse,,stop looking for guys and let God and fate bring Mr. Right to you.

You are beautiful,smart,fun,energetic,loving,cute,adorable,,,the list goes on and on,,,you are that special,,,,so i would think just by being yourself,,the right guy will come along eventually,,who would put you first above all else,,and treat you like the Queen you are.

Thanks Kitek.

• Upvote 1