Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I just reread June 7 conversation between Kristy,Kami and Anna.In the conversation Anna talks about her friend who is the son of a rich cosmetics corporation owner. She showed photo of him to Kami and Kami suggested that Anna invite the guy to the K&K apartment.Maybe that means Kami is thinking about moving on from Dima.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just reread June 7 conversation between Kristy,Kami and Anna.In the conversation Anna talks about her friend who is the son of a rich cosmetics corporation owner. She showed photo of him to Kami and Kami suggested that Anna invite the guy to the K&K apartment.Maybe that means Kami is thinking about moving on from Dima.

I think it was supposed to be for Kristy.

13 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I think it was supposed to be for Kristy.

Or maybe Kami is trying to hide her true intentions while keeping her options open just in case something better than Dima shows up.The guy's parents are rich.That's part of her equation.Kami knows she can have almost any guy she wants. lol 

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

I am not sure why you have trouble understanding this apartment.  It is what it is.  Two single girls living their lives which intersect at times and don't others.  Like most people.  It is different than say Leora or Maya's and even from Barcelona, but so what?  Just enjoy what shows up because they will be gone one day and their friends too.

For me, it still seems to be all mixed up:

• Real life with Kamila and BF, but not so far that they would have regularly sex there.
  • Real life with the friendship between Kamila and Kristy, but not so far that they share a common circle of friends (here i just wonder, because it fits more to some romemates and not to some friends)
  • Real life with some friends come over, but start to have some teasing with kristy (or did someone here think that this was there normal behavior?)
  • Teasing between K&K (mostly in the past), but not so far as they would have something for real
  • Kristy visited by her some kind of BF, but he was there only two times(?) and they had sex on the balcony

Maybe you can help me to get a better understanding. ... It do not fit well in the "Two single girls living their lives which intersect at times and don't others." idea, i think. 

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

• Real life with Kamila and BF, but not so far that they would have regularly sex there.
  • Real life with the friendship between Kamila and Kristy, but not so far that they share a common circle of friends (here i just wonder, because it fits more to some romemates and not to some friends)
  • Real life with some friends come over, but start to have some teasing with kristy (or did someone here think that this was there normal behavior?)
  • Teasing between K&K (mostly in the past), but not so far as they would have something for real
  • Kristy visited by her some kind of BF, but he was there only two times(?) and they had sex on the balcony

Maybe you can help me to get a better understanding. ... It do not fit well in the "Two single girls living their lives which intersect at times and don't others." idea, i think. 

I think where the confusion comes in is that they co-mingle their real lives with an act for RLC viewers.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Well I just don't see the problem with it fitting that idea.   I guess I feel that you are making this more than it is or needs to be.  I get that they may not want to have regular sex there - the other partner may have issues with it, or one of the girls might.  If they do great - If they don't maybe they are not comfortable having sex on camera - But I am still glad they are there.  Lets face it most of these couples are here for the benefit they get from being on camera, and real is mostly an illusion.

They also do not need to have common friends - and I am fine if they are room mates more than friends. I am not sure they were ever friends before Barcelona - but they became good friends there.  Actually I am not sure, and saw no evidence that they were together much after Barcelona. Actually I saw evidence to the contrary.  

They may very well have been brought back to be room mates for RLC and us.  

I guess I don't make too much from the who thing. I like that they and others are here.  It is kind of cool to watch some of the apartments and get to see what we see.  So for me, it is what it is.

This is not my life - just something to look at rather than TV.  But understand, it's reality is only an illusion in your head.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, albacore said:

I am not sure why you have trouble understanding this apartment.  It is what it is.  Two single girls living their lives which intersect at times and don't others.  Like most people.  It is different than say Leora or Maya's and even from Barcelona, but so what?  Just enjoy what shows up because they will be gone one day and their friends too.

The way this apartment has been going lately. They will be lucky if it's still on the airwaves by the end of Summer.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kitek said:

Kami said before that what she likes about Dima is that he that he does not insist on frequent sex as other guys. :angel:

Maybe glad he does not want sex as frequently as other guys,but maybe he does not want sex frequently enough to satisfy her needs for sex.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or maybe Kami is trying to hide her true intentions while keeping her options open just in case something better than Dima shows up.The guy's parents are rich.That's part of her equation.Kami knows she can have almost any guy she wants. lol 

" Almost " being the operative word here !