Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

N&B and S&H may be in love but I am sure that they do things for the camera - so then how real is that?  Come on - they are living on camera .... think about it.  It is an ilusion of real.  As long as you are happy with it - great.  It can never be totally real since they are compensated somehow to live on camera. 

I do believe that K&K do things outside of the apartment together.  I do think the are friends.  But they have other friends too.  That is normal. I have different friends that I hang with and although the may know each other, they have different lives and interests.  We also have different points in life that we connected.  They have this too.  It is not less real.

The issue here is, I believe, you have a view in your head as what this should look like.  It probably never will.  It works for many people but not all.  Don't look at this too hard.  Again its not real life - it is reallifecam.  One is real the other is a business. And I understand the difference.

I think apartments are a combination of real and act.

• Upvote 3

The story of Kami is like the world portrayed by the Bronti sisters of old England. Because of the state of the economy in Russia where the ruling elite have mega millions and the average Russian has very little it is very important for young Russian women to choose a man who can provide them with a comfortable life. Feminism isn't strong in Russia!

It is a lifelong truism that beautiful women can attract rich men like light does moths. This is proven by all the ugly millionaire men who always have beautiful young women on their arms!

Kami is a beautiful girl (how lucky is she!), This gives her a great advantage in life but it also gives her a problem. The problem is how to use her beauty to capture the right calibre of man. If she doesn't get it right she misses her opportunity. She doesn't get the full benefits of her beauty, She becomes frustrated. 

Coke boy is a good looking guy who has the power to attract a a beautiful girl like Kami but in such a society like Russia this isn't enough. He has to have the prospects to make a good living. From Kami's frequent reference to money it seems to me that she is questioning whether he has the right prospects. It sounds like he is failing the test!!!!

• Upvote 1

N&B and S&H may be in love but I am sure that they do things for the camera - so then how real is that?  Come on - they are living on camera .... think about it.  It is an illusion of real.  As long as you are happy with it - great.  It can never be totally real since they are compensated somehow to live on camera. 

I think, you are right. ... But it is way better that hide it away complete. ... So it is at least as close to the reality as posible. 

The issue here is, I believe, you have a view in your head as what this should look like.  It probably never will.  It works for many people but not all.  Don't look at this too hard.  Again its not real life - it is reallifecam.  One is real the other is a business. And I understand the difference.

I like when the residents at least try to make it real. .... With this apartment, they seams to deliver a show most of the time. ... But you are right again, it is not what i expect to see. ... Others may like the show, even if it is difficult for me to understand.

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

The story of Kami is like the world portrayed by the Bronti sisters of old England. Because of the state of the economy in Russia where the ruling elite have mega millions and the average Russian has very little it is very important for young Russian women to choose a man who can provide them with a comfortable life. Feminism isn't strong in Russia!

It is a lifelong truism that beautiful women can attract rich men like light does moths. This is proven by all the ugly millionaire men who always have beautiful young women on their arms!

Kami is a beautiful girl (how lucky is she!), This gives her a great advantage in life but it also gives her a problem. The problem is how to use her beauty to capture the right calibre of man. If she doesn't get it right she misses her opportunity. She doesn't get the full benefits of her beauty, She becomes frustrated. 

Coke boy is a good looking guy who has the power to attract a a beautiful girl like Kami but in such a society like Russia this isn't enough. He has to have the prospects to make a good living. From Kami's frequent reference to money it seems to me that she is questioning whether he has the right prospects. It sounds like he is failing the test!!!!

I wonder if the ruling elite of Russia remember what happened to the Romanov Family.It's ironic that a nation that was built on the notion of a classless society now has such a disparity in economic classes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

I thought I read (maybe mistaken) that Kristy told one of her angels that Kamila drives a Porsche.  If true - she pays for it somehow.  Kitek can verify this as I thought I read it one of his translations.

I read that as she was driving a porsche at that moment for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure that Kamila doesn't own a car (and she doesn't need to as her bf is kind of her personal chauffeur)

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

I thought I read (maybe mistaken) that Kristy told one of her angels that Kamila drives a Porsche.  If true - she pays for it somehow.  Kitek can verify this as I thought I read it one of his translations.

She was joking.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, van the man said:

Based upon what happened in Thailand it sounds as if Coke boy may be failing as a lover too. lol