Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

My RLC subscription expires on July 3 and I will not renew it.I'm tired of the phony behavior in the K&K apartment.If the girls are not willing to show us their real lives then they should not be on RLC.If I ever see that there is a Kamila and Dima apartment I might consider resubscribing,but this bull of Kami's real life taking place outside the K&K apartment and her just giving us a phony tease act inside the apartment has become a boring joke.

• Upvote 4

Time for the girls to order out from their favorite food delivery spot,,,I really hope that they know how to cook if they are planning on being someone's wife one day,,,,even if you are rich enough to afford a personal chef,,it's always a good skill to have.cooking-eggs.gifblender-accident.gif

ed5de680-b49d-0132-46b5-0e9062a7590a.gif

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Bonnie mentioned earlier about her maybe having some femine/vaginal issues. Maybe that's the issue

With this apartment it seems to be all about a storyline. There is not much room for some reality:

1. This apartment started with the girls on there own. ... no BF no sex ... of curse ... ::)
  2. Than the BF was on trial with no sex in this period. ... of curse... ::)
  3. Now, we have a femine/vaginal issue. ... of curse ... :dodgy: ... 

It is alomst half a year with two of the best looking girls on RLC. I am convinced that they have a sex life, it just take place outside. ... This cast is a bad joke of RLC. 

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

agree tripod,under cover handjob,that's turn ridiculous,if she have infection on her pussy actually,she can give him a blowjob but i'm not sure she have already suck a dick in her young sexual life,next....

If Nelly would do something like that, it would be most likely real. ... With Kamila, I do not even consider this story to be real at all any more. Maybe even the handjob was not real, like the masturbations of Kristy. ... With this apartment, It seems to be all a big story without any content. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Time for the girls to order out from their favorite food delivery spot,,,I really hope that they know how to cook if they are planning on being someone's wife one day,,,,even if you are rich enough to afford a personal chef,,it's always a good skill to have.cooking-eggs.gifblender-accident.gif

Their Culinary Skills are not up to par.  That's why they likely order take out most times rather than cook.      A Bowl of Corn Flakes is to much of a task for them.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Who said anything about not posting before it happened ... So no delivery today pal

8 hours ago, denizenkane said:

No need to hate on her, it's her prerogative and I still love watching her anyway but I do agree that the narrative is lost on this topic. It's very clear to see that Kami has set the boundaries on sex in the apartment. The poor guy was begging for the better part of half an hour lol. everyone calling this guy iceman and whatnot is missing the plot. 

Sometimes he's horny enough to try and get her to bend the rules so he tries and seldom succeeds. Most of the time he just goes to bed because he doesn't have the patience to try and rile her up to the point she gives in. Simple as that. 

Ther are certain similarities to Leora&Paul....

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

With this apartment it seems to be all about a storyline. There is not much room for some reality:

1. This apartment started with the girls on there own. ... no BF no sex ... of curse ... ::)
  2. Than the BF was on trial with no sex in this period. ... of curse... ::)
  3. Now, we have a femine/vaginal issue. ... of curse ... :dodgy: ... 

It is alomst half a year with two of the best looking girls on RLC. I am convinced that they have a sex life, it just take place outside. ... This cast is a bad joke of RLC. 

If Nelly would do something like that, it would be most likely real. ... With Kamila, I do not even consider this story to be real at all any more. Maybe even the handjob was not real, like the masturbations of Kristy. ... With this apartment, It seems to be all a big story without any content. 

If she does have an infection, maybe she got it from him.....................that's why no screwing or blow-job . If Kami is going to start having a very active sex life with a couple different guys,  she better make sure that none of tthem have any STD's or Herpes and always use a condom !