Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just canceled subscription.

cool. I never understood why members felt trapped and complained. Just cancel. It sends a message to RLC. I'm sure a lot of people cancelled when K&K left. and their favs left. RLC will respond. Hmm well what do you know K&K has their own apt. Irma is back, Rita is back. Money talks

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

cool. I never understood why members felt trapped and complained. Just cancel. It sends a message to RLC. I'm sure a lot of people cancelled when K&K left. and their favs left. RLC will respond. Hmm well what do you know K&K has their own apt. Irma is back, Rita is back. Money talks

Does RLC ask why you are cancelling because mine is finishing 12 july and i'm going to cancel 

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Does RLC ask why you are cancelling because mine is finishing 12 july and i'm going to cancel 

You don't have to answer,,,or if you do,,just do like i do and say that you are tired of it.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ratings must be down.Last night Kami gave the boyfriend a handjob and tonight Kristy is giving Kami a massage.Still not real life.Just an act for RLC suckers.Sorry I'm still leaving when subscription runs out.Hope Kami and Kristy eventually have to pay for their own apartment like normal people.

RLC hasn't been real life ever since they added the all girls apartments. Nothing about those two apartments should ever be considered "real." 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, cacjc said:
1 hour ago, canito said:

i wont be canceling anytime soon not with the k&k and rita and now irma here im in for the ride.

Exactly Canito, I re subscribed when the apt opened up in Feb. but I have seen enough in almost 5 months. they did a massage a year ago. not much has happened since then. when further developments happen. I will be there. the other apts are just side apts for me now.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Well,PT Barnum said there was one born everyday. lol

hey I fell for it in May re up. right after Kam had her first sex with Dima. I thought she was going to loosen up and then both of them were gone for like two weeks.

Kami and Kristy probably planned the massage scene while they were out of the apartment just like they use to plan things on the balcony at the Barcelona apartment.So phony!All just a big game to get RLC viewers to pay for their apartment.Can't wait for the day when the UM sign goes up on this apartment.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami and Kristy probably planned the massage scene while they were out of the apartment just like they use to plan things on the balcony at the Barcelona apartment.So phony!All just a big game to get RLC viewers to pay for their apartment.Can't wait for the day when the UM sign goes up on this apartment.

I love to check and see who's crying after everything doesn't go how they had it all planned out in their head. LOL

Both girls are in their own Beds while speaking to each other,,and both their bedroom doors are locked,,,,which finally answered my question as to how thin those walls are,,and if they could hear if the other one was bating loudly or fucking,:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_n56hklTYdE1tpqy79o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1