Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I think so, but I'm not sure because I haven't had time to keep up on a regular basis. But, regardless, in my mind there is a big difference between not having intercourse for medical reasons and not having any real romantic closeness such as cuddling or petting or serious kissing. I can't believe that she doesn't want that.

I just don't think that is part of his emotional make-up. He can't change that long-term even if he tried (which he doesn't seem to be doing).

How have you been book?   I agree completely and I'm really curious if it's a european thing.   I not trying to say there is anything wrong if they don't cuddle and pet and kiss that often, but it sure seems to happen allot with some of the tenants on RLC.

I have some very good friends that live in Europe and when I go see them, one of the things that I have noticed the most about them is the lack of affection which is shown.

Remember, it has been translated that he is an only child and that probably has the biggest part to play in his lack of any kind of serious affection.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How have you been book?   I agree completely and I'm really curious if it's a european thing.   I not trying to say there is anything wrong if they don't cuddle and pet and kiss that often, but it sure seems to happen allot with some of the tenants on RLC.

I have some very good friends that live in Europe and when I go see them, one of the things that I have noticed the most about them is the lack of affection which is shown.

Remember, it has been translated that he is an only child and that probably has the biggest part to play in his lack of any kind of serious affection.

Sounds like he's a Momma's Boy.

• Upvote 3