Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

39 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I apologize for not having the time to read all the posts on these last 20 or 30 pages, but I have read a lot of posts and I keep seeing references that seem to say Kamila has definitely gone on a trip or vacation of some kind with Dima.

How sure are we of this? Isn't it possible that they are in totally separate places working or doing other things (at least part of the time)?

I just think that a lot of the theories being presented as fact actually have very little "fact" at their core.

Has Kitek or Yuri or someone else presented this to be the situation or are we just whipping up stories that fit into our imaginary scenarios of their life and relationship since they have temporarily disappeared?

I'm really trying to understand where some of this info comes from. I'm not trying to be a smart*ss or a "defender" of Kamila and/or Dima. Thanks.

I just sent you PM.

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Julian Lan a dit :

(Ne doit pas poster des photos .... ne doit pas poster .... mais je veux montrer ma gratitude pour cette oeuvre d'art qui est Kristy .... ne doit pas être banni ....)

:biggrin: allez, laissez-vous allez, partagez, partagez......

will let you go, share, share ......:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Julian Lan said:

(Must not post any pictures.... must not post.... but I want to show my appreciation for this work of art that is Kristy.... must not get banned....)

don't show  you get banned by the way we all see if they want to see let them pay

Ok a lot of you guys that have watching Kami and Kristy for a long time

Do they have secret room they can go where there is no cameras

because i was just watching Kami in the kitchen in her underwear so she couldn't have gone outside

she left the kitchen and disappeared for a few mins ......where did she go? she was nowhere in the apartment according to the motion dots

it's not the first time this has happened

someone enlighten me