Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy hadde bare Kami teppet mellom henne legs.Kami har hatt teppe mellom henne legs.Dima 's cum er på teppet. Aldri noensinne har sett Kami vaske teppet. Yuk!

Kristy switched on the bed after the angels had slept there, when Kami was traveling. But it starts to get a while ago

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

You have to remember though that Leora and Zoya are also big-time exhibitionists. These other girls are not. That's a big personality difference.

the difference for me it's zoya and leora have integrate the concept(doing reallife) but kami and kristy no they are just freeloader for me in this appartment.

when you keep the panty all the time for masturbate or during the sex,there is big problem !

only two time sex for kami on 6 months here with panty on and no sex for kristy,now both go outside for have the intimity with boyfriends,it's not called reallife for me when you search to hiding like that,it's called hidemyfakelife.

kami/kristy come here just for doing an act of presence,their true reallife are outside this appartment,it's very clear for me now

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

19:47: Kristy took on makeup and perfume. Clad in dress and handbag. went out now

She checked how she looked in the mirror with what looked like an access badge around her neck so my guess is what she's doing tonight is work related. 

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

She checked how she looked in the mirror with what looked like an access badge around her neck so my guess is what she's doing tonight is work related. 

yes, I saw that. she checked how it looked out to the dress .. Was scared she was going to change her dress again to find the matching color :-) LOL

• Upvote 1