Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

If RLC is going to keep the K&K apartment completely Premium and on top of that  "Ban Hammer " any person or site like CC from posting pictures of the girls, then they might as well send our 2 favorite girls back to their families . The price to watch the only really interesting show apartment  is far too high to see only teasing , and the girls taking baths ; plus, maybe an occasional "Goon Boy " attempt to screw !    

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

If I get up at 6am PDT -8, I can see them in their late afternoon. Same at night. It is screwed up with time difference. I do not like it. I adjust.

Yeah, I know Lyree. It isn't good for you. Even for me it is 7 hours, so 10 hours for you.

So, do you want to adjust  your whole life for this? Much as I like watching rlc, I wonder that it is worth adjusting and waking up early for this.

Keep your life the way you want it, sweetheart. Don't kill yourself. You've got other things to do in your life. Don't become  addicted here (says the guy who is somewhat addicted).

So, best thing for you is to watch at like Noon -2pm your time (3pm-5pm my time).

Otherwise, we can keep you informed of what's happening. I can't send you pics I am sorry, because I am a technophobe and don't record them. Maybe you can find someone who can help send you pics in pm's. I don't know if Mikey is doing it anymore.

Hope you are having a nice day.

I go back to bed if nothing of interest is going on. HaHA. Then I see what has been posted. I have real life all around me, this is like having the tele on, in the background.::)

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Lyree said:

I go back to bed if nothing of interest is going on. HaHA. Then I see what has been posted. I have real life all around me, this is like having the tele on, in the background.::)

I didn't see your post here. Sure, Lyree. Just giving some unsolicited (unwanted?) advice.

You are a big girl. You don't need it. Sorry bout that.

Just glad you are there watching TV there when I am. Haha!

So Kamila who was home just lying on the sofa for most of the day. Gets showered and all gussied up. Puts on a a nice outfit maybe restaurant or club.  I tuned out 30 min

shes home now getting ready again to go somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if something fell through and she had an alternative plan. but now shes in the bathroom playing dance music.

Its fun to watch Kamila switch. When she sleeps or watches movies she is soo cut almost child like and natural beauty. When she dresses up she turns into the hot chick that is so alluring you feel like you don't have a shot.

• Upvote 5

Just now, kenny1940 said:

I'm not sure if something fell through and she had an alternative plan. but now shes in the bathroom playing dance music.

Its fun to watch Kamila switch. When she sleeps or watches movies she is soo cut almost child like and natural beauty. When she dresses up she turns into the hot chick that is so alluring you feel like you don't have a shot.

She is going out with coceboy to night

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

You have no chance. Now the question is do the viewers actually have much of a chance to actually see them both together again ever?