Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I thought it had been determined she was talked into going to a movie with this guy. What she is doing is not a nice thing to do. She is stringing him along. Using him. Granted he is too insistent, but she needs to tell him to get lost if she doesn't want him around. She has yet to do that and that is wrong on her part. I do not like what she is doing. It is wrong!! She isn't 15 - 18 years old. As beautiful as she is she must have had to tell many boys to hit the road. Tell him to hit the road or quit bitching when he shows up to try to get some pussy!!

• Upvote 2

She obviously is fond of him, but as a friend, not as a lover and not as a future husband. Why she can't get rid of him ? She doesn't want to hurt him, may be. But at the end of it she gets sick, litteraly, not only to convince him to leave her place. At least he was not agressive, but clearly pissed. She had to leave the bed and go to the door to convince him to go out.

It's sad for him and we understand it's not easy to let go a girl like Kami. He is burning the little respect he has for himself, it will take him time to heal, that's what she is giving him, the time...

Kami is a very nice girl, hope she finds a more adequate boy friend.

Yesterday, after a shooting, she changed the way she combed her hair. She looked older, almost 30, and more common. I understand it's not what she wants, as she wrote somewhere. So the work is sill in progress...

It would be interresing to know who is not taken seriously here:

1. The BF; Because she is not in love with him and do not give him a clear end. 

2. The viewers; Because they had sex out of the apartment and just give us a new element of the storyline that should keep us interested.

I dislike both scenarios and hope that i miss the real point here. ... I simply do not find a better idea.

Life is more complicated, and we have seen Kamila for more than a year now, so we know a little about her. Your first option is the good one, I think. She does not want him any more and I think she told him so, eventually. That made them both sick.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I thought it had been determined she was talked into going to a movie with this guy. What she is doing is not a nice thing to do. She is stringing him along. Using him. Granted he is too insistent, but she needs to tell him to get lost if she doesn't want him around. She has yet to do that and that is wrong on her part. I do not like what she is doing. It is wrong!! She isn't 15 - 18 years old. As beautiful as she is she must have had to tell many boys to hit the road. Tell him to hit the road or quit bitching when he shows up to try to get some pussy!!

I agree with you about him showing up to try and get some pussy.....who wouldn't want to tap that ass!!  However, she is stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to getting rid of him.  He is her transportation and her food provider allot of the times apparently, at least for now anyway, so he is her crutch....plus we don't know how long they have known each other or how long they may have dated off and on for.  They appear to me from what I have read to be more like brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend.  Kamila is a pretty girl no doubt, but there are a ton of pretty girls out there and girls that have just as nice eyes and bodies as she does.  In other words, she is not the only fish in the sea, plus she is very high maintenance in my opinion.   I honestly, from what I've read and seen pictures of, don't see her getting rid of him anytime soon.  Another thing I find puzzling is, if she is so desired by so many people on CC, why does she not have a good man in her life?  It may be what you see isn't what you get in the real world with her.  Just some things to ponder....

• Upvote 1

So from the conversations that have been translated, I think Coke Boy is the photographer she met in Barcelona, the one that caused that issues with Kristy She had been living with him for several months prior to her coming back to RLC. before coming back to Moscow we know she visited another couple of resorts, so the timeline fits. I have also noticed that Kristy really doesn't appear to care for him much. 

I would say they have been together 8 or 9 months based on when they left Barcelona. I have no proof, but the timeline fits.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I've been to Thailand and it is a beautiful country with beautiful women and friendly people and, just like any country, it also has a dark side. I don't think it's fair to form an opinion based on news stories and such. I'm not saying that you did mr1010, but a lot of people do. I think the key to international travel is to always keep in mind that the cultures are often very different and to take necessary precautions when roaming around. Just my 2 cents. 

OK pal. I get you. I defer to people who have traveled there. I just have heard stuff. Not just news though, 60 minutes, dateline type stuff.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I liked it when she stuck the carrot up her butt in the kitchen::) It looks like Kristy packed clothes, shoes and other stuff (gifts). Probably going home to visit. Who knows ?????

Strange though, no goodbye kiss or hug when Kristy left. 

Thes, pal! You starting rumors? We will never hear the end of guys wanting pics of that!

(psstt.... do you have a pic of it?)

I think from reading Kitek's translations that Kami does not love coke boy and may be in love with the german guy. I just hope she didn't get pregnant when he didn't use a condom.

She should be nice enough thought to formally break up with him already. Maybe Harley is right when he says she is somewhat dependent on him, uses him for various things. Put him out of his misery already, Kami. I don't like the guy but he should get  clean break so he can move on.

• Upvote 2

Warning, this is a very long explanation of my reaction to what has been posted here. Feel free to just skip it if you don't have the patience to go through it or don't believe that I could possibly have anything to say that you care to know. I promise not to be offended. :biggrin: 

I know that it's fun to try to interpret the things we see and hear in this apartment. But, to be honest, I find it very hard to make the jump in logic to some of the assumptions, conclusions and theories presented here. It's not limited to the K&K place either. But, their popularity seems to cause everyone to look at every little facial expression or body gesture of all of the participants and then draw conclusions that, frankly, are sometimes outlandish.

From my standpoint, it appears to me to simply be a situation where Kamila was crazy about the guy at first. However, the more she spent time with him and the more intimate they got, she began to realize that he wasn't the perfect guy that she thought he was at first. He, on the other hand, became more and more possessive and started pushing her to get married (and soon).

Based on what we've seen and heard (and including the translations of Kitek and Yuri), it seems very likely to me that Kamila kept having second thoughts about him (especially the getting married part). What we have seen IMHO is that Kamila told him she didn't feel right about it and he, not wanting to lose her, has been trying to get her to change her mind. I think the giant teddy bear gift bought him a lot of time because she was so thrilled with it.

However, even though we have seen them make love in the apartment, it took him a great deal of seduction to finally get her to give in. After the "big event", it seemed to me that Kamila was still feeling the same confusion about where the relationship could and/or should go. She still has feelings for the guy. She's not "stringing him along" or whatever was said in one of the posts. Nothing she has ever done during her 3 tours with RLC even hint at her being a manipulative person. Quite the contrary. She wears her emotions on her sleeve at all times. What you see is what you get with her.

She is a stunningly beautiful woman and has no need whatsoever to string him or any other guy along to be her transportation and entertainment provider. I'm very confident that, if she needed those things (or pretty much anything else), she would have very little difficulty finding multiple volunteers to provide her with them.

Whether their relationship continues or ends abruptly in the near future, I have every confidence that Kamila's decision will be based on what she wants her future to be like and how much she is willing to "compromise" in order to accept a long-term, committed, relationship.

So, to sum it up, I believe we are seeing "real life" here (imagine that) and it amazes me that some people don't seem to allow themselves to even consider that possibility because they hate RLC so much.

Sorry if I sound preachy to you. That was certainly not my attention.

• Upvote 10