Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

28 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy's lover boy has parents free house this weekend so they organize big party. She might be gone for some time.

Naturally,  if Kami is going to be gone doing her job for next 3 days, Kristy has got to also find a way to be away .  I believe we will see less and less of the girls until RLC finally closes down this apartment . The girls have accomplished their mission................to get more subscribers for RLC .  Now they will slowly break away from being seen at the apartment .

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Kristy's lover boy has parents free house this weekend so they organize big party. She might be gone for some time.

Thanks, Kitek.

Does this apt. even operate anymore? They could have parties at the apt. but of course they don't.

Increasingly I am pissed at how K & K treat their viewers. In fact, though I cannot say anything, the girls do not look at us in anything but disdain. 

We are the perverts who they are forced to deal with, unfortunately. They will do as little as they can to satisfy us.

Why are they here? Oh wait, free huge apt.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Thanks, Kitek.

Does this apt. even operate anymore? They could have parties at the apt. but of course they don't.

Increasingly I am pissed at how K & K treat their viewers. In fact, though I cannot say anything, the girls do not look at us in anything but disdain. 

We are the perverts who they are forced to deal with, unfortunately. They will do as little as they can to satisfy us.

AND BIG  $$$  SALARY to get new subscribers ......................................but now very little to see!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Thanks, Kitek.

This is perhaps somewhat exaggerated. We do not know the contract between RLC and K&K. Therefore, we maybe should stick to the evaluation of RLC and do not make the girls worse than they are.

Although I am clearly disappointed with this apartment, I can not find anything negative about the girls. ... The residents should have a "Real life" and are not intended to entertain. RLC should have a good cast, that is important. ... The girls seams to be nice. ... They are probably hired for teasing. 

37 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This is perhaps somewhat exaggerated. We do not know the contract between RLC and K&K. Therefore, we maybe should stick to the evaluation of RLC and do not make the girls worse than they are.

Although I am clearly disappointed with this apartment, I can not find anything negative about the girls. ... The residents should have a "Real life" and are not intended to entertain. RLC should have a good cast, that is important. ... The girls seams to be nice. ... They are probably hired for teasing. 

I know for a fact, though I can't say how, that the girls do look at us with disdain.

Look I like them, they are nice girls. But from a business point of view, they look at us as a necessary evil.

13 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I know for a fact, though I can't say how, that the girls do look at us with disdain.

Look I like them, they are nice girls. But from a business point of view, they look at us as a necessary evil.

That's funny that they would look at us with disdain!  This is coming from two girls that apparently need us......what a crock of shit!   As for Kristy, I take back all that I have said that was good about you!!   As for Kamila, I don't care how pretty any of you or even herself thinks she is.   Disdain.....that is really funny coming from two girls that apparently can't find and keep a legitimate job.   Try selling the kitty on the beach, I'm sure you could keep that job!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's funny that they would look at us with disdain!  This is coming from two girls that apparently need us......what a crock of shit!   As for Kristy, I take back all that I have said that was good about you!!   As for Kamila, I don't care how pretty any of you or even herself thinks she is.   Disdain.....that is really funny coming from two girls that apparently can't find and keep a legitimate job.   Try selling the kitty on the beach, I'm sure you could keep that job!!

Harley, let's not get that harsh. They do get some modeling or acting gigs. Though I am not sure if they will make it in those competitive fields.

And let's not forget they are only 22 & 24.

I actually think, contrary to you pal, that RLC, rather than running things, doesn't have its hands on the rudder and neglects things. Look at the fact that Vika's bf, with obvious difficulties, stayed for like 3 weeks there before they got Vika to take him out. Look at Dasha and Demid and how he hides there sex. They won't kick them out because their guests fuck. Vanessa and Edward, they show nothing. Now Anezka and Karel was a success for once.

This is what rlc is about.

One other caveat, Harley. The word disdain was never actually used. It was just implied by the attitude.

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, let's not get that harsh. They do get some modeling or acting gigs. Though I am not sure if they will make it in those competitive fields.

And let's not forget they are only 22 & 24.

I actually think, contrary to you pal, that RLC, rather than running things, doesn't have its hands on the rudder and neglects things. Look at the fact that Vika's bf, with obvious difficulties, stayed for like 3 weeks there before they got Vika to take him out. Look at Dasha and Demid and how he hides there sex. They won't kick them out because their guests fuck. Vanessa and Edward, they show nothing. Now Anezka and Karel was a success for once.

This is what rlc is about.

One other caveat, Harley. The word disdain was never actually used. It was just implied by the attitude.

I'm sorry 1010 but that is not what you said a couple of posts ago, you said and I quote "I know for a fact, though I can't say how, that the girls do look at us with disdain."

I'm sorry if you think that was harsh but it's the damn truth!!   I don't care about either of these girls anymore, and let me modify what I said about the job on the beach.....They should start selling the kitty on the beach instead of giving it away for free.......now that's a job they could keep!!

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry 1010 but that is not what you said a couple of posts ago, you said and I quote "I know for a fact, though I can't say how, that the girls do look at us with disdain."

I'm sorry if you think that was harsh but it's the damn truth!!   I don't care about either of these girls anymore, and let me modify what I said about the job on the beach.....They should start selling the kitty on the beach instead of giving it away for free.......now that's a job they could keep!!

OK Harley, I suppose I felt I came on too strong there. It is probably true. But the word wasn't used, it was my interpretation.

Doesn't mean they are bad people. Actors and actresses may all look at the audiences or the paparazzi "with disdain" as well.

All of the participants here are performing. Just keep that in mind.

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

OK Harley, I suppose I felt I came on too strong there. It is probably true. But the word wasn't used, it was my interpretation.

Doesn't mean they are bad people. Actors and actresses may all look at the audiences or the paparazzi "with disdain" as well.

All of the participants here are performing. Just keep that in mind.

You know 1010, it doesn't matter if it was your interpretation or not.   The fact is, if it wasn't for the audiences & the paparazzi, actors & actresses wouldn't make it anyway!   Just like with you and the rest of the subscribers to RLC, without you all.....these girls really would have to find a real job or rely on some unlucky guy that has money that they really don't care for just so they can maintain their lazing around lifestyle and fancy vacations. It's pitiful if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know 1010, it doesn't matter if it was your interpretation or not.   The fact is, if it wasn't for the audiences & the paparazzi, actors & actresses wouldn't make it anyway!   Just like with you and the rest of the subscribers to RLC, without you all.....these girls really would have to find a real job or rely on some unlucky guy that has money that they really don't care for just so they can maintain their lazing around lifestyle and fancy vacations. It's pitiful if you ask me.

That is true. The viewers (not jut CC) pay the fees that enable rlc to exist and thus these participants to have their places here. It is like that with movies and tv shows as well.

• Upvote 3