Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

So Kitek has said her name is Anna? Is Kamila and Kristy their real names? Where are we with the names Anna or Amber

I already called her Amber before Kitek said Anna,,so I'm gonna stick with Amber.

• Upvote 1

Yes my point, the outside the apts participants are real names but the actual participants are not. If her name is Anna call her by her name. I just call her Kam's gf or Angel until its settled. I call Dima the BF etc.

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yes my point, the outside the apts participants are real names but the actual participants are not. If her name is Anna call her by her name. I just call her Kam's gf or Angel until its settled. I call Dima the BF etc.

You call her whatever you want to call her,,Im sticking with Amber,,so when I say Amber you should know what I mean

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Eric I would guess the same thing we see in all the Angels, just a lot of beauty and sometimes a little nudity :heart: I think she is very cute and makes Kami laugh a lot and be happy. To me that is worth a lot and she is quite unhappy most of the time by appearence

I don't know something really bothers me about that girl. I admit that it's very irrational and very unfair to her since I don't know her. I'll just abstain to comment on her from now on.

I'm sure I'd be less annoyed if k&k weren't so seldom together in the apartment nowadays.

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't know something really bothers me about that girl. I admit that it's very irrational and very unfair to her since I don't know her. I'll just abstain to comment on her from now on.

I'm sure I'd be less annoyed if k&k weren't so seldom together in the apartment nowadays.

Kamila is cheating on Kristy with Amber,,,we haven't had a K&K cuddling time in a while now,,Kami is with Amber almost exclusively now,,maybe it's because she knew that Kristy was going to be majorly busy this whole month,,so she needs someone to hang out with.

Kamila is the one who brought her here,,she didn't sneak into the apartment,:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

Maybe they could replace Kristy with Elisa. :) .... And see: ABCDEFGHIJKLMN... the difference is not so big. E much closer to K as a A-name would be. ;)

Going from Kristy to Elisa would be one hell of a downgrade :)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

But I may have to pay Harley a little bit more if he rakes my leaves while wearing his Daisy Dukesroflmao.gifrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoimage001.jpg

This image has scarred my brain! LOL

I did NOT need this, but the laugh was worth it! Thanks

• Upvote 1