RLC'S FREEZING,LAGGING AND FROZEN CAMERAS!!

Mikey, do a bit of sleuthing, Ilona got into the shower at around 21:30 their time and the feed started freezing for me. I had 4 other tabs open with different cams going. They were of the lounge and Adele and Danaya and 2 bedrooms and also the lounge cam at Kami and Kristy's place and they all ran faultlessly.

Have a look around the known sites that host screen caps and see if you can find images and videos from Ilona's shower today and that might tell you something about the freezes.

Aggressive raw video capturing software is at play ----

Yes sir you are right about that,,,,,it's like they are literally pussy blocking us :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, do a bit of sleuthing, Ilona got into the shower at around 21:30 their time and the feed started freezing for me. I had 4 other tabs open with different cams going. They were of the lounge and Adele and Danaya and 2 bedrooms and also the lounge cam at Kami and Kristy's place and they all ran faultlessly.

Have a look around the known sites that host screen caps and see if you can find images and videos from Ilona's shower today and that might tell you something about the freezes.

Aggressive raw video capturing software is at play ----

Like right now the two cams in are freezing in Danaya's room the one of Adele's no issues at all. If they are doing it to protect their rights , we all are suffering and not receiving a premium product.....It is free advertising for them, only makes good business sense to get the product on every site possible... word of mouth so to speak. If they want more members, get the word out for free.

Yes sir you are right about that,,,,,it's like they are literally pussy blocking us :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm returning to my original opinion that RLC's "project" is less about voyeurism and more about testing to see how much abuse a member base will take before rebelling en-masse.  ;D

5 Pm per hour  limits got me again guys sorry :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

I'm returning to my original opinion that RLC's "project" is less about voyeurism and more about testing to see how much abuse a member base will take before rebelling en-masse.  ;D

There are no motion sensors in the cameras. Motion detection is implemented by software, which detects the changes in the picture. I haven't seen that it has been removed from any of the video streams. Disabling the motion detection helped for me, because bug was in java script which was running on my computer, not in their server side software. I don't know if that is the situation again, but I assume so.

Do that "Windows Task Manager test" which I mention earlier! You will see that data comes into your computer at real time, but your computer can't handle it at real time. Your Flash Player starts to buffer the stream, and plays it much after it arrived into your computer.

If that motion detection bug is back it may cause that issue. For me it increased processor load from 30% to 100% when motion detecton was turned on. From that reason I had a big problem in my computers where display adapter was integrated to processor. It didn't occurred so badly in computers which I had an external display adapter, if I still remember that situation correctly. If processor load increases due to the motion detection, it may be the reason that your Flash Player starts to lag. When I used motion detection, problem was very bad every time when C&S came home and all their motion detectors started to alarm due to their crazy running animals. Big problems occurred even their apartment was not open in my browser.

je viens de retirer l'option "détecteurs de mouvements", et je n'ai pour le moment mus de bugs!!! il est donc possible que vous ayez raison!!! je verrai mieux demain, avec plus d'action dans les appartements.

I just remove the "motion detectors", and I have currently moved bugs !!! so it is possible that you are right !!! I see better tomorrow, with more action in the apartments. ;) ;)

One of the truest things I've ever heard you say!

After being around here for quite a few months I don't think there will ever be any mass exodus. I am convinced that the majority of patrons both free and paid are perfectly happy with whatever content they are offered. I don't believe that an irrational stream of constant negativity will make them budge an inch.

After being around here for quite a few months I don't think there will ever be any mass exodus. I am convinced that the majority of patrons both free and paid are perfectly content with whatever content they are offered. I don't believe that an irrational stream of constant negativity will make them budge an inch.

yes sir, and you can talk all the crap about me you want and i'm not offended.  there is nothing but diehard people on this forum that will get it shoved up there butts nine ways to sunday and come back and say, yes sir, please may i have another up my butt.  RLC has got a ton of people hooked and I can see why, because they are rich and don't give a damn!

yes sir, and you can talk all the crap about me you want and i'm not offended.  there is nothing but diehard people on this forum that will get it shoved up there butts nine ways to sunday and come back and say, yes sir, please may i have another up my butt.  RLC has got a ton of people hooked and I can see why, because they are rich and don't give a damn!

I think that the question often people often pose to you is a rational one. You have been around here for quite a long time both as dfCap and now this identity and you seize every opportunity to criticize RLC and insult people who are fine with the service they are paying for. That would be fine, people get it, you are a disgruntled customer. But hanging around for years, constantly making the same complaint seems disturbed.

Add to that your recent self created drama and the lying about who you are and well that is just strange at a more advanced level.

I think that the question often people often pose to you is a rational one. You have been around here for quite a long time both as dfCap and now this identity and you seize every opportunity to criticize RLC and insult people who are fine with the service they are paying for. That would be fine, people get it, you are a disgruntled customer. But hanging around for years, constantly making the same complaint seems disturbed.

Add to that your recent self created drama and the lying about who you are and well that is just strange at a more advanced level.

You can say whatever you want Timewarped but I'm going to tell it like it is.  You can stay in your glass bubble and I have NO problem with it, but I am going to speak my mind in what I see and read so sorry if that disappoints you.