RLC'S FREEZING,LAGGING AND FROZEN CAMERAS!!

You know for months I've been wanting to talk about the fact that if Ilona is just sitting on her fucking laptop for hours or any of the other girLs all over RlC ARE JUST SITTING AROUND AIN'T DOING SHIT, my stream from Rlc works absolutely great like in high definition without a single freeze or lagging,but as soon as something is about to go down whether it be 12:00am 0r 12:00pm or any freaking time in between the cameras immediately start to freeze up and sometimes stop working completely.

I used to think that it was just me and my internet that was having problems until I start seeing more and more people begin to complain about the exact same issues that I was having.

Now I really don't think that it happens because all of a sudden a whole bunch of people start watching what's going on,because think about it for a second,,,those same bunch of people would have already have  to have been watching RLC in the first place to know that something was going down.

It also can't be about peak hours of viewership,because it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is,,,,if the girls are just sitting there then the cameras work fine,but as soon ass the girls get naked and run around or a girls hand start to wonder down towards her pussy,here comes the freezing nad the lagging cameras.

It's almost like there is some asshole at RLC whose sole purpose is to watch for any action to start on RLC,and as soon as he/she sees it,they just hit a switch that immediately causes major bullshit for anyone trying to enjoy the show.

Let me ask you guys this "Just like with the Cellphone and Cable Companies,Do you guys think that RLC is throttling our Stream coming from them?

And I also noticed too that this freezing never really happened that much until after they put those flashing watermarks in the stream,maybe that is also part of the problem.

Yeah everyone who has ever had the same problems as I have now is our chance to talk about it and compare notes and ideas as to what the hell is going on.

Thank you!! :hi: :hi: :hi:

You know for months I've been wanting to talk about the fact that if Ilona is just sitting on her fucking laptop for hours or any of the other girLs all over RlC ARE JUST SITTING AROUND AIN'T DOING SHIT, my stream from Rlc works absolutely great like in high definition without a single freeze or lagging,but as soon as something is about to go down whether it be 12:00am 0r 12:00pm or any freaking time in between the cameras immediately start to freeze up and sometimes stop working completely.

Thank you!! :hi: :hi: :hi:

[ A LOT OF TEXT REMOVED AFTER THAT]

If you contact RLC support you will get just simple answer "We haven't had any issues", but nothing more. That is usually the truth, but they don't tell you what you can do to avoid that kind of problems.

Based on my experiences, your (and many others) problem is most likely multi viewer.

Nowadays there are better cameras which requires more bandwidth when there is motion in picture, and when there is noise in picture they need a lot of bandwidth even in empty room. Some of those cameras take even 7 Mbps when there is a lot of movement, camera is flickering, or at the moment when the lights are turner off. In some apartments, like N&B, there are lot of dome cameras which also need a lot of bandwidth, because of continuous noise in picture. Noisy picture also requires more computing power from processor/ display adapter. There are some cameras which in some conditions take much more than 7 Mbps when you open the stream.

In the worst case peaks in your data traffic may reach 28 Mbs (4 cameras * 7 Mbps/camera). Another question is if your computer, of flash player is capable to handle those 4 streams at the same time?

I haven't used multi viewer for a long time, and it has been very rarely when I have had those problems what many others have had. My solution has been to purchase 3 internet connections and much enough computers, so that I don't need to use multi viewer. That also helps me to keep many streams open in multiple monitors at the same time, so it is easy to see things what others can't observe. Quite often I have empty bedrooms/bathroom open where I think girls are going next.

Changing from 4 view mode to 1 view mode, without closing the other streams open don't disconnect those "hidden streams". At least it was so about year or more ago, when I have last time used multi viewer.

Another problem source is congestion in internet backbone, but I am already wrote about that too many times.

Distribution network what RLC uses is not their own. It is really strong, and I haven't found problems from there.

And soon Harley/dfCcap will call me again to RLC spy  ::)

Edit: Forgot to write, that in this apartment there seems to be a little problems in motion playback, but nothing serious.

ce problème est omniprésent et persistant pour moi!!! cela est vraiment frustrant quand une scène se bloque toutes les 5 secondes, et que l'on doive relancer la pièce pour la débloquer!!!! cela fait 3 ans que je regarde rlc, et je l'ai dit dès le début: cela n'est ni un problème de bande passante, de flux ou d'utilisateurs trop nombreux!!! le problème vient des "détecteurs de mouvements"!!!!!!!!!!!! au moindre geste d'une personne, tout se fige!!! même un rideau dans le vent y arrive!!!! je demande à rlc de retirer l'option "détecteur de mouvements", et 99% des problèmes disparaitront!!!!

une autre observation qui me laisse incrédule: quand une caméra se fige pendant parfois 6 secondes, la reprise de la scène se fait EXCACTEMENT au moment de l'interruption, alors qu'on devrait retrouver l'image 6 secondes plus tard dans le temps réel??!!! comment une vidéo en direct, peut elle se figer 6 secondes, et reprendre au même instant qu'elle en était!!! l'autre soir, nina donne un morceau de nourriture à un chat, elle approche doucement sa main, le chat ouvre la gueule pour saisir l'aliment et l'image se bloque 8 secondes. lorsque la vidéo se débloque, on se dit que le chat à déjà avalé, digéré et chier le bout de viande?!!! et bien non, il est toujours dans la même position, la gueule ouverte, prêt à saisir l'aliment!!! surprenant non??!!!!

this problem is pervasive and persistent for me !!! it's really frustrating when a scene crashes every 5 seconds, and that we have to revive the play to unlock !!!! it's been 3 years that I look rlc, and I said from the beginning: this is not a bandwidth problem, flow or too many users !!! the problem is the "motion sensors" !!!!!!!!!!!! :bang head: :bang head: at the slightest movement of a person, everything freezes !!! even a curtain in the wind arrives there !!!! I ask rlc remove the "motion detector", and 99% of the problems disappear !!!! :yes: :yes:

Another observation that leaves me incredulous when a camera sometimes freezes for six seconds, the recovery of the scene is EXCACTEMENT at the time of the interruption, then we should find the image 6 seconds in real time ?? !!! how live video, it can freeze 6 seconds, and resume at the same time it was !!! the other night, nina gives a piece of food to a cat, she slowly approaches his hand, the cat opens mouth to grab the food and the picture freezes 8 seconds. when the video is released, it is said that the cat already swallowed, digested and file the piece of meat? !!! and no, it is still in the same position, mouth open, ready to enter the food !!! not surprising ?? !!!!  :screwy: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I have this problem on all of my computers. I do not use a multi-viewer. I am not a subscriber, so I figure I'm just being throttled down. And often, if I hang on too long, just at the moment when the action gets interesting, I get cut off. Then I clear my cache, reload, and amazingly, I return just in time to see them all back on their cell phones!

Today has been especially jerky on the video feed.

this problem is pervasive and persistent for me !!! it's really frustrating when a scene crashes every 5 seconds, and that we have to revive the play to unlock !!!! it's been 3 years that I look rlc, and I said from the beginning: this is not a bandwidth problem, flow or too many users !!! the problem is the "motion sensors" !!!!!!!!!!!! :bang head: :bang head: at the slightest movement of a person, everything freezes !!! even a curtain in the wind arrives there !!!! I ask rlc remove the "motion detector", and 99% of the problems disappear !!!! :yes: :yes:

Another observation that leaves me incredulous when a camera sometimes freezes for six seconds, the recovery of the scene is EXCACTEMENT at the time of the interruption, then we should find the image 6 seconds in real time ?? !!! how live video, it can freeze 6 seconds, and resume at the same time it was !!! the other night, nina gives a piece of food to a cat, she slowly approaches his hand, the cat opens mouth to grab the food and the picture freezes 8 seconds. when the video is released, it is said that the cat already swallowed, digested and file the piece of meat? !!! and no, it is still in the same position, mouth open, ready to enter the food !!! not surprising ?? !!!!  :screwy: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I forgot those motion sensors. There were big problems when they added motion detection to apartment layout, I sent mail to their support when that happened and they fixed it, but it might be it has come back. I have had also another kind of problems with motion detection, so I haven't use them in my computers anymore. I have my tablet open all the time when I am watching, and only on that tablet I have motion sensors and thumbnails turned on. It may be that motion detection causes those big problems again, and I haven't seen them because I don't use it.

I am not sure if I understood that second problem correctly, because of my bad english. Did you mean that picture stops for 8 seconds, and then continues from same point where it stopped? Try keep Windows Task Manager open and follow if network traffic corresponds to motion in picture at the same moment. If you see that data traffic increases, but motion happens 8 seconds after that, it means that your computer can't handle the situation.

There has also been situations when picture stops for example for 4 seconds, and when it started to move again, person has disappeared and clock jumps to the correct time. Those are RLC faults, and are common in K&K apartment, but that stop is usually very short (fractions of a second) there. I hope that it is only the initial phase problem in there.

How much I can charge RLC for giving support?  ;D

I forgot those motion sensors. There were big problems when they added motion detection to apartment layout, I sent mail to their support when that happened and they fixed it, but it might be it has come back. I have had also another kind of problems with motion detection, so I haven't use them in my computers anymore. I have my tablet open all the time when I am watching, and only on that tablet I have motion sensors and thumbnails turned on. It may be that motion detection causes those big problems again, and I haven't seen them because I don't use it.

I am not sure if I understood that second problem correctly, because of my bad english. Did you mean that picture stops for 8 seconds, and then continues from same point where it stopped? Try keep Windows Task Manager open and follow if network traffic corresponds to motion in picture at the same moment. If you see that data traffic increases, but motion happens 8 seconds after that, it means that your computer can't handle the situation.

There has also been situations when picture stops for example for 4 seconds, and when it started to move again, person has disappeared and clock jumps to the correct time. Those are RLC faults, and are common in K&K apartment, but that stop is usually very short (fractions of a second) there. I hope that it is only the initial phase problem in there.

n'oubliez pas que ce n'est pas parce que vous désactivez l'option "détecteurs de mouvements" sur votre ordinateur, qu'ils sont retirés de la cam!!!! même si vous ne les utilisés pas, ils fonctionnent toujours sur la caméra de l'appartement!!!

pour le reste, oui, vous avez parfaitement compris. je ne comprends pas comment une vidéo en directe, peut s'interrompre 8 secondes, et reprendre au même endroit qu'elle s'est bloquée?!!!

remember that it's not because you disable the "motion sensors" on your computer, they are removed from the cam !!!! even if you do not use, they always work on the camera from the apartment !!!

for the rest, yes, you understood perfectly. I do not understand how a live video can be interrupted eight seconds, and resume at the same place it is blocked, without time lag ? !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no: :no:

I am not one who claims to understand much about computers at all, but I agree with what all the posters a saying, and this has been excessive in all the apartments, ever since they took Chloe and Joshua offline for me here in the states. I have had a six windows open on two different screens and experienced very few problems,  just the normal stop and resume of the feed, with no real time loss. Ever since the K&K apartment has come online, I have not experienced much problems at all with multiple feeds going . from multiple different apartments.

Then yesterday it all went away. like has been stated, it doesn't which apartment when some movements start a person walking from room to room, or just turning over in bed it completely freezes, and not just he lag time or fluttering feeds, it has lost time in the feed. Sometimes it as little as 4 to 6 seconds, and sometimes it id far longer, so much so I'm now singing the song freeze frame all day long. It is extremely frustrating.I reload and debug, and dump the several times a day, with no  success at all. Right now as I type this I have only one feed going Kami, she just turned over in bed and I lost 5 seconds all together, then she got up and it froze for 28 seconds and corrected the time and feed as she walked out the door. I truly enjoy RLC, and think they have a great thing going. The tech support people they employ should be able to deal with these issues we all are experiencing, It is their best interest to provide a quality to all subscribers. Simple business math dictates they would jump all over these issues, and get them corrected for ASAP. A good quality product is the service that we are being charged a premium price for.

I honestly agree with everyone diagnoses, and have experienced all of the above as well. It's just down right frustrating.

remember that it's not because you disable the "motion sensors" on your computer, they are removed from the cam !!!! even if you do not use, they always work on the camera from the apartment !!!

There are no motion sensors in the cameras. Motion detection is implemented by software, which detects the changes in the picture. I haven't seen that it has been removed from any of the video streams. Disabling the motion detection helped for me, because bug was in java script which was running on my computer, not in their server side software. I don't know if that is the situation again, but I assume so.

for the rest, yes, you understood perfectly. I do not understand how a live video can be interrupted eight seconds, and resume at the same place it is blocked, without time lag ? !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no: :no:

Do that "Windows Task Manager test" which I mention earlier! You will see that data comes into your computer at real time, but your computer can't handle it at real time. Your Flash Player starts to buffer the stream, and plays it much after it arrived into your computer.

If that motion detection bug is back it may cause that issue. For me it increased processor load from 30% to 100% when motion detecton was turned on. From that reason I had a big problem in my computers where display adapter was integrated to processor. It didn't occurred so badly in computers which I had an external display adapter, if I still remember that situation correctly. If processor load increases due to the motion detection, it may be the reason that your Flash Player starts to lag. When I used motion detection, problem was very bad every time when C&S came home and all their motion detectors started to alarm due to their crazy running animals. Big problems occurred even their apartment was not open in my browser.

I am not one who claims to understand much about computers at all, but I agree with what all the posters a saying, and this has been excessive in all the apartments, ever since they took Chloe and Joshua offline for me here in the states. I have had a six windows open on two different screens and experienced very few problems,  just the normal stop and resume of the feed, with no real time loss. Ever since the K&K apartment has come online, I have not experienced much problems at all with multiple feeds going . from multiple different apartments.

Then yesterday it all went away. like has been stated, it doesn't which apartment when some movements start a person walking from room to room, or just turning over in bed it completely freezes, and not just he lag time or fluttering feeds, it has lost time in the feed. Sometimes it as little as 4 to 6 seconds, and sometimes it id far longer, so much so I'm now singing the song freeze frame all day long. It is extremely frustrating.I reload and debug, and dump the several times a day, with no  success at all. Right now as I type this I have only one feed going Kami, she just turned over in bed and I lost 5 seconds all together, then she got up and it froze for 28 seconds and corrected the time and feed as she walked out the door. I truly enjoy RLC, and think they have a great thing going. The tech support people they employ should be able to deal with these issues we all are experiencing, It is their best interest to provide a quality to all subscribers. Simple business math dictates they would jump all over these issues, and get them corrected for ASAP. A good quality product is the service that we are being charged a premium price for.

I honestly agree with everyone diagnoses, and have experienced all of the above as well. It's just down right frustrating.

That was very interesting information. Last night European time (which means yesterday in USA) RLC was down couple of times. It may mean that they installed updates for the server and put newer java scripts with a software bug. I am not refreshed my browser windows after that, so if that is the case, I am still running well working older version of scripts. Due to that I am not going to test if I am right, because then I will get same problems you have.

There are no motion sensors in the cameras. Motion detection is implemented by software, which detects the changes in the picture. I haven't seen that it has been removed from any of the video streams. Disabling the motion detection helped for me, because bug was in java script which was running on my computer, not in their server side software. I don't know if that is the situation again, but I assume so.

Do that "Windows Task Manager test" which I mention earlier! You will see that data comes into your computer at real time, but your computer can't handle it at real time. Your Flash Player starts to buffer the stream, and plays it much after it arrived into your computer.

If that motion detection bug is back it may cause that issue. For me it increased processor load from 30% to 100% when motion detecton was turned on. From that reason I had a big problem in my computers where display adapter was integrated to processor. It didn't occurred so badly in computers which I had an external display adapter, if I still remember that situation correctly. If processor load increases due to the motion detection, it may be the reason that your Flash Player starts to lag. When I used motion detection, problem was very bad every time when C&S came home and all their motion detectors started to alarm due to their crazy running animals. Big problems occurred even their apartment was not open in my browser.

j'avais déjà essayé en coupant l'options "détecteurs de mouvements" sur mon ordi, puis la fille a juste levée sa main en l'air, et de nouveau blocage!!! avec ou sans, cela ne change rien, quand une personne fait un mouvement trop proche de la cam, cela fige l'image!!!! cela devient de plus en plus désagréable!!! je me souviens de la fête chez diana et chez dasha, impossible à regarder, parce que les gens dansaient!!! pareil pour la fête sexy de nora, kami et kristy dans le salon, irregardable par les bugs de l'image!!!

I had already tried by cutting "motion sensors" options on my computer, and then the girl has just lifted his hand in the air, and again blocking !!! or not, it does not change when a person makes a move too close to the cam, it freezes the picture !!!! it becomes increasingly unpleasant !!! I remember the party at home and diana dasha impossible to watch, because people were dancing !!! same with sexy party nora, kami and kristy in the living room, unwatchable by the image of bugs !!! :bang head:

j'avais déjà essayé en coupant l'options "détecteurs de mouvements" sur mon ordi, puis la fille a juste levée sa main en l'air, et de nouveau blocage!!! avec ou sans, cela ne change rien, quand une personne fait un mouvement trop proche de la cam, cela fige l'image!!!! cela devient de plus en plus désagréable!!! je me souviens de la fête chez diana et chez dasha, impossible à regarder, parce que les gens dansaient!!! pareil pour la fête sexy de nora, kami et kristy dans le salon, irregardable par les bugs de l'image!!!

I had already tried by cutting "motion sensors" options on my computer, and then the girl has just lifted his hand in the air, and again blocking !!! or not, it does not change when a person makes a move too close to the cam, it freezes the picture !!!! it becomes increasingly unpleasant !!! I remember the party at home and diana dasha impossible to watch, because people were dancing !!! same with sexy party nora, kami and kristy in the living room, unwatchable by the image of bugs !!! :bang head:

la même chose hier soir  avec la danse de danaya et adèle

I would love to say you could charge all you wanted but you and I both know that RLC is a bunch of tight, squeaky sumbitches lol.  Their tech staff is probably sitting there saying, I wonder what would happen if we added a transistor here and removed this resistor here, added these two IC circuits and installed a watch battery for boost.  Unfortunately nothing will get done as it's been like this for a long time.