RLC'S FREEZING,LAGGING AND FROZEN CAMERAS!!

You can say whatever you want Timewarped but I'm going to tell it like it is.  You can stay in your glass bubble and I have NO problem with it, but I am going to speak my mind in what I see and read so sorry if that disappoints you.

And after lying to everyone, what makes you think people will give you any measure of credibility? Do you intend to apologize to those you insisted that you were not dfCap to?

And after lying to everyone, what makes you think people will give you any measure of credibility? Do you intend to apologize to those you insisted that you were not dfCap to?

I already did and you know it.  You and that pathetic miscvoyeur can leave me alone and get back to being the RLC spies that you are.

je viens de retirer l'option "détecteurs de mouvements", et je n'ai pour le moment mus de bugs!!! il est donc possible que vous ayez raison!!! je verrai mieux demain, avec plus d'action dans les appartements.

I just remove the "motion detectors", and I have currently moved bugs !!! so it is possible that you are right !!! I see better tomorrow, with more action in the apartments. ;) ;)

I like that you put also english translations, because then hundreds (at least tens) of people don't must to do that. I really appreciate it! Sometimes also text in original language is needed, like in this case.

Text I bold is how google translates it, and don't even give any alternatives for that. I saw some contradictions in your post, and when I removed everything else, but "et je n'ai", google translate it "I do not have" as you meant it  ;)

I like that you put also english translations, because then hundreds (at least tens) of people don't must to do that. I really appreciate it! Sometimes also text in original language is needed, like in this case.

Text I bold is how google translates it, and don't even give any alternatives for that. I saw some contradictions in your post, and when I removed everything else, but "et je n'ai", google translate it "I do not have" as you meant it  ;)

oui, "je ne ai": "il y a moins de problèmes"

je laisse parfois ma phrase en Français, car nous sommes de nombreux Français ici, et c'est très pratique de ne pas avoir à traduire.

yes, "I do": "there are fewer problems"

I sometimes let my sentence in French, for we are many French here, and it's very convenient not to have to translate. ;) ;)

oui, "je ne ai": "il y a moins de problèmes"

je laisse parfois ma phrase en Français, car nous sommes de nombreux Français ici, et c'est très pratique de ne pas avoir à traduire.

yes, "I do": "there are fewer problems"

I sometimes let my sentence in French, for we are many French here, and it's very convenient not to have to translate. ;) ;)

- Excellent idea. It is courteous of you to provide translations, especially when the discussions include people who speak different languages, and your comments can reach a bigger audience.

-Excellente idée. Il est courtois de vous fournir des traductions, en particulier lorsque les discussions incluent les personnes qui parlent des langues différentes, et vos commentaires pouvez atteindre une plus grande audience.

-Excelente idea. Es amable de usted para proporcionar traducciones, sobre todo cuando las discusiones incluyen personas que hablan diferentes idiomas, y sus comentarios se puede llegar a un público más grande.

-Exzellente Idee. Es ist höflich von Ihnen Übersetzungen zur Verfügung zu stellen, vor allem, wenn die Diskussionen Personen umfassen, die verschiedene Sprachen sprechen, und Ihre Kommentare können ein größeres Publikum erreichen.

(EDIT: I almost forgot! I don't want to leave Paul out of the conversation!)-Отличная идея. Это вежливый из Вас, чтобы обеспечить переводы, особенно когда дискуссии включают людей, которые говорят на разных языках, а также комментарии, может достигать большей аудитории.  ;D ;D

Today it has been hopeless with chopping and freezing images. People who have experienced the same thing? Maybe Rita have pushed server extra :-)

Hoy ha sido rematada con cortar y congelar imágenes. Las personas que han experimentado la misma cosa? Tal servidor Rita han empujado :-) adicional

Aujourd'hui, il a été impossible de couper et geler les images. Les gens qui ont vécu la même chose? Peut-être que serveur Rita ont poussé :-) supplémentaire

Today it has been hopeless with chopping and freezing images. People who have experienced the same thing? Maybe Rita have pushed server extra :-)

Hoy ha sido rematada con cortar y congelar imágenes. Las personas que han experimentado la misma cosa? Tal servidor Rita han empujado :-) adicional

Aujourd'hui, il a été impossible de couper et geler les images. Les gens qui ont vécu la même chose? Peut-être que serveur Rita ont poussé :-) supplémentaire

It's been like this forever.  It recently has gotten much worse though and it won't get any better until the tight asses at RLC decide to unleash some money and upgrade their stuff!

For me there has been little jerking in kitchen, and bathroom at times when all the girls were there at the same time. But in no way hopeless.

I have had no problems today with RLC, and my DSL is at 5 mbps. These problems happen to me on occasion, however. I believe it could be a problem with 1) RLC throttling, 2) Internet transfers between servers, 3) lagging routers that need to be restarted but not necessarily re-set or re-configured, or 4) malware or unwanted running programs screwing up your particular computer system.

There are many posts about this problem as it occurs on both RLC and CC throughout CamCaps. So far, we're all fumbling around trying to find the answers because there are too many variables involved in the equation. Hopefully, we'll figure it out.

If you can watch streaming movies at the same time you're trying to watch RLC, and RLC is screwy, then it's probably RLC or the Internet link to RLC, and not your system. I can do this even though my ISP's bit-rate is amazingly slow.

(I subscribe to Murphy's law: the moment something juicy happens with the girls, Scooter or a pillow gets in the way or RLC gets buggy.)