RLC'S FREEZING,LAGGING AND FROZEN CAMERAS!!

It's been like this forever.  It recently has gotten much worse though and it won't get any better until the tight asses at RLC decide to unleash some money and upgrade their stuff!

oui, l'image se fige facilement, mais cela va mieux en retirant l'option "détecteurs de mouvements". la différence est immédiate!!!

yes, the image freezes easily, but it's better by removing the "motion sensors". the difference is immediate !!! ;)

I have good lines, fast computer (and getting new weekend with more memory and 1TB disk) in addition I have 2 TB on dropbox. Seeing that it helps to turn off the motion sensors, the number of windows and reload the web page from time to time. But today it is still hopelessly ...

bandicam_2016_02_17_22_23_35_839.jpg

• Upvote 1

oui, l'image se fige facilement, mais cela va mieux en retirant l'option "détecteurs de mouvements". la différence est immédiate!!!

yes, the image freezes easily, but it's better by removing the "motion sensors". the difference is immediate !!! ;)

I love technical discussions  :)

Sometimes there are no problems with motion detection on, but if there are movement in other apartments you are in trouble (even you don't have those apartments open). Then the only way is to turn motion detection off. That is a bug in their java script which implements motion detection to apartment layout. Of course it should be fixed. I don't know if I should report that again for them, because it seems others are not able to do it? Usually if the problem source has explained for them in very detail level, they get it repaired in couple of days.

Sometimes there are no problems with motion detection on, but if there are movement in other apartments you are in trouble (even you don't have those apartments open). Then the only way is to turn motion detection off. That is a bug in their java script which implements motion detection to apartment layout. Of course it should be fixed. I don't know if I should report that again for them, because it seems others are not able to do it? Usually if the problem source has explained for them in very detail level, they get it repaired in couple of days.

oui, et cela explique clairement que le problème principal vient des détecteurs de mouvements!!!

yes, and it makes clear that the main problem is the motion detectors !!!

I have good lines, fast computer (and getting new weekend with more memory and 1TB disk) in addition I have 2 TB on dropbox. Seeing that it helps to turn off the motion sensors, the number of windows and reload the web page from time to time. But today it is still hopelessly ...

Then problem is most likely between your ISP and RLC edges in internet backbone. Sometimes you might get server whereto route is better, by clicking camera again. If problem point in backbone is much close to you, it may be impossible to get well working "line". Those speed tests are made for checking only the speed of your connection. Transferring good quality real time video requires really well working route from your ISP to server which distributes the video.

Then problem is most likely between your ISP and RLC edges in internet backbone. Sometimes you might get server whereto route is better, by clicking camera again. If problem point in backbone is much close to you, it may be impossible to get well working "line". Those speed tests are made for checking only the speed of your connection. Transferring good quality real time video requires really well working route from your ISP to server which distributes the video.

I hear what you and others are saying. But, just for kicks, I opened another browser window and went to CB to see if I had a problem with live data streams.

I looked for the chatlines that had the most simultaneous users. I tried 3 different girls. The first had over 10,000 simultaneous users on at the time. The second had over 5,000 viewers and the third had over 3,500 simultaneous viewers online.

I did not have a single data feed lag with any of them and, believe me, there was a lot more body movement on each of those than you ever see on an RLC screen. I shut down the CB connection, went back to RLC and had terrible lags. So, I am really skeptical about the problem being on my side of things.  :idk:

Personally RLC should get rid of that Motion Detection BS.  It's a pain in the fucking arse and is not really needed.  It's just an addition to the people they scammed for $45 to watch their garbage.
  • Upvote 1