New Archive is online!

I was looking a bit through the stuff there. They put every record online, without checking them first, I guess.

For example, someone has recorded the empty couch in Tver and you can watch this in full length there.

That's a pretty cool way to waste memory on their hard disks...

That´s one conclusion... But on the other side, it is really appreciated that there is no censorship for the recordings and the viewers/subscribers have to proof their capability of being responsible.

For me it is good, as it is.

Wen I attempt to access the arrives I get the following message.

The records playback feature - available only for regular users (subscription for one or three months). Pay for access

I am a member and was logged in.  Anyone else having this problem?

I use to have the same problem so I send a mail to tech Support and they fix it.

They have a 'world class' IT team as me and unsy know it.I told them a lot of things that they didn't want to hear.

2 min recordings are a bit too short to be honest.They should have kept autocut to 10 mins atleast but that would hurt their mighty Storage Capacity.Heck I can record all the cameras for 15 days and overwrite.They are not open for suggestions. I have many.

That´s one conclusion... But on the other side, it is really appreciated that there is no censorship for the recordings and the viewers/subscribers have to proof their capability of being responsible.

For me it is good, as it is.

That's a good point.

As long as they don't fuck it up, I'm happy with that.

You're right, nack, 2 mins. is just a joke.

agree with nack and unsichtbarer,this archive videos is good idea but 2 mins video clip it's just not possible and ridiculous,

imagine the sex session during 30 mins and you have only 2 or 3 videos of that with 2 mins clips,

im not interesting by this new feature if that's stay like that,

the most important for me it's vv buy new cameras for have better quality videos and sound,this archive videos can wait and come after

It seems that they fixed the "you have to pay to see the videos blabla" issue.

Well..., good job, dudes!

i think it's normal the archive videos are only for pay member,

if everybody can see the archive videos for free,it's not necessery suscribe on vv after that.