New Archive is online!

i think it's normal the archive videos are only for pay member,

if everybody can see the archive videos for free,it's not necessery suscribe on vv after that.

That was not the problem. I'm a paying member, but I got this message too.

It's obviously that these videos should not be available for free ;)

vv have instaured this archive videos after 8 months the new version of the site was online,it's good point,

rlc is almost 4-5 years online i think and always no archive videos,rlc need take example on vv,

how many time i have missed the sex action on rlc when i was pay member !

agree with nack and unsichtbarer,this archive videos is good idea but 2 mins video clip it's just not possible and ridiculous,

imagine the sex session during 30 mins and you have only 2 or 3 videos of that with 2 mins clips,

im not interesting by this new feature if that's stay like that,

the most important for me it's vv buy new cameras for have better quality videos and sound,this archive videos can wait and come after

Those who can read do have advantages..... The 2 minute are not the maximum, please open the "?" button besides the archive button:

The “record” is 2 minutes long. If you want to make a clip longer - it’s not hard to do. 10 seconds before the end, the button will start a signal. If you want to record more, just press on the button (you don’t have to wait till the end, press on the button and the record will continue).

The auto cut as I mentioned before should have been 10 mins instead of 2 before I click on it again.The fact that I have to click on it again and again after 2 mins defeats the purpose of recordings and yes I CAN read and write very well.

Thank you

The auto cut as I mentioned before should have been 10 mins instead of 2 before I click on it again.The fact that I have to click on it again and again after 2 mins defeats the purpose of recordings and yes I CAN read and write very well.

Thank you

Other sites are auto cutted every minute. For Paul would be 2 mins sufficient anyhow and with a cut every 10 mins there will be too much rubbish saved. I think, 5 clicks for 10 mins recording are not too much effort, compared to the number of clicks between the different cams. The starting speed of the selected file is excellent. This counts much more....

• 4 months later...

i have check the archive videos last night,it's good to have that but the big problem is there is too many useless vids and it's not easy to find the good vids when you have 1200 pages to check,i don't think i'm gonna pay one more time for acces to this archive,it's not very clear

13 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have check the archive videos last night,it's good to have that but the big problem is there is too many useless vids and it's not easy to find the good vids when you have 1200 pages to check,i don't think i'm gonna pay one more time for acces to this archive,it's not very clear

I have asked VV to increase the items for the search (e.g. apartment or names of the people) today. They have to do something because the number of pages will increase every day....

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, spielo said:

I have asked VV to increase the items for the search (e.g. apartment or names of the people) today. They have to do something because the number of pages will increase every day....

ok,great,i imagine in some months we will have 5000 pages with include 3000 pages of useless vids

12 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,great,i imagine in some months we will have 5000 pages with include 3000 pages of useless vids

they have introduced the voting possibility to have a sort criteria as soon as the disk space will become narrow. so please vote there it is not useless....

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It would be cool to have the ability to download the vids. If they are feared of posting on other Websites they could add a watermark

yes,i have search that last night if there was download option but no,i have just recording some videos i like in the archive but it's alot of work,more simple if there was download option