New Archive is online!

15 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes,i have search that last night if there was download option but no,i have just recording some videos i like in the archive but it's alot of work,more simple if there was download option

Since the user has to pay to see the Archived Videos. When the Video streams all you need is a Download Manager such as Internet Download Manager to grab the file.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since the user has to pay to see the Archived Videos. When they stream all you need is a Download Manager such as Internet Download Manager to grab the file.

never tried that,i don't know what is it,i'm not really an expert with that,

what is the format of the video when you grab the file? flv,avi,mp4....that's stay with the original format video?

15 minutes ago, clivebb said:

never tried that,i don't know what is it,i'm not really an expert with that,

what is the format of the video when you grab the file? flv,avi,mp4....that's stay with the original format video?

The file when grabbed from Internet Download Manager is usually .avi, .flv, .mp4 or.m4v mostly but it will also grab other formats such as .TS or .TT Formats.

If it happens to be in a .TS or .TT Format then just Drag & Drop the Video into any Media Player and it should play without having to change the File Association. The other Formats will open with any Media Player that accepts the Codecs used which is generally opened with Media Players such as GOM or VLC Media Players.

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The file when grabbed from Internet Download Manager is usually .avi, .flv, .mp4 or.m4v mostly but it will also grab other formats such as .TS or .TT Formats.

If it happens to be in a .TS or .TT Format then just Drag & Drop the Video into any Media Player and it should play without having to change the File Association. The other Formats will open with any Media Player that accepts the Codecs used which is generally opened with Media Players such as GOM or VLC Media Players.

dam, i have download this software and go in archive videos and that's work fine,i can download all the videos and it's very faster,

the format file is M2TS,i have played that on vlc and MPC-HC  and it's perfect,thanks you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Since the user has to pay to see the Archived Videos. When the Video streams all you need is a Download Manager such as Internet Download Manager to grab the file.

a last question,that's work fine for download the videos in archives but i have tried use that for download the live streaming and it's not working,is it normal?

not really a big problem because i use ocam for recording the live streaming

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

a last question,that's work fine for download the videos in archives but i have tried use that for download the live streaming and it's not working,is it normal?

not really a big problem because i use ocam for recording the live streaming

If your using it for live streaming  then the file will likely show as a .TT File.  When that happens  then the file is only for about 8 to 10 seconds of Playtime.

• Upvote 2