Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

13 minutter siden, nissen sa:

de Spiller, falske jenter. Dessuten, de gjorde dum, JEG Fikk Ikke se dem for Hva Eller okkupasjon Annet Enn sprit, skrustikker på kameraet og en masse Russisk matt. JEG håper Fortsatt på De Vil forlate nettstedet leiligheten Snart og Vil Komme mer Naturlig jente .

i also await new girls for the apartment is very bad

Hace 1 hora, Mostruito dijo:

No Es Que un Mitad de Camino racista? (Cierto pero muy,: Al mismo tiempo, y no hay salsa picante).

Tal Vez Ellos no Tienen el pollo frito en Rusia / Ucrania ...

Eso no es comida, USA, donde mejor se come del mundo es Francia, España e Italia. Jajajaja

That's not food, USA, where you eat better world is France, Spain and Italy. LOL

From probably one if not the only black CC member on here...especially a CC member who may be too voyeuristic at heart as I just love to view the posts thanks to the many contributing members as this will actually be my first and probably last comment in a while; I appreciate those who have called out the racist/insensitive posts about the watermelon and fried chicken. Unfortunately I am used to this and have heard these old and tired jokes since I can remember and I guess have just learned to ignore the ignorance at times when it just feels like it's not worth it. It has put me off and made me think shit I gotta listen to more of these ignorant and immature jokes when all I want to see is Stella's new sexy T&A (loving the mix up of girls now in this apartment). So thanks again to those sensible enough not to join in on the stereotyping and sorry for the long winded post but just thought someone who is of African descent should chyme in! 

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, daemon said:

they do play, fake girls. Moreover, they made stupid, I did not see them for what or occupation other than booze, show on the camera and a lot of Russian mat. I still hope that they will leave this apartment soon and will come more natural girl.

Do they have to take the mat as well...only I kinda like the mat.

• Upvote 2