Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Now album :

My opinion on the after party, every girls take some drugs, Anna love to much the girls and I think the guy give in her drink some aphrodisiac, when you see the video, look is face and is body is much sensitive like a girl out of control.

Mon opinion sur l'après party, toutes les filles ont consommé de la drogue,Anna aime beaucoup trop les filles et je pense que le gars donne dans son verre un peu d'aphrodisiaque, quand vous voyez la vidéo, regardez son visage et le corps est beaucoup trop sensible comme une fille hors de contrôle.

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart: :cool:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 8

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 3:01 PM, Rod001 said:

Now album :

My opinion on the after party, every girls take some drugs, Anna love to much the girls and I think the guy give in her drink some aphrodisiac, when you see the video, look is face and is body is much sensitive like a girl out of control.

Mon opinion sur l'après party, toutes les filles ont consommé de la drogue,Anna aime beaucoup trop les filles et je pense que le gars donne dans son verre un peu d'aphrodisiaque, quand vous voyez la vidéo, regardez son visage et le corps est beaucoup trop sensible comme une fille hors de contrôle.

u have other pics between the lesbian touching

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 11:21 AM, Rod001 said:

Hi everybody I have announced on topic video It's the great party continued at barca Apt 2 and is like that, you have 3 actions certified :

1° Stella and lola a little lesbian party not find at this moment

2° 4 girls in same bed   not find video but confirmed in the link below (a split 4screens in my video Anna & the guy

3° Anna and the guy   confirmed , a work on it, it's coming very soon ^^

So be patient I work harder to make you happy   :cool:

u did a hellova job. keep it up please!!!!

• Upvote 6

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 3:01 PM, Rod001 said:

Now album :

nice upload,,and it goes to show,if you have the drugs and girls,,any guy can get laid,,lol

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 3:26 PM, Rod001 said:

Album Stella & Lola now available :

ok il est temps de vous laisser :cry:

ok time to let you :cry:

++ :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

Rod001: Beaucoup de mercis pour ca; c'était très bien fait et un grand merci  de ma part.

• Upvote 1

I've got a few pictures of both Irma and Ilona... :angel::heart::biggrin:

irma0011.jpg

From bedrooms and bathroom.  Are those pictures still good on this thread? Since the girls are not currently living in the flat I mean.

Like this picture if you think it is OK and you'd like to see a few more :shy:

(I didn't have time to post everything whilst they were residents....)

• Upvote 9

18 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I've got a few pictures of both Irma and Ilona... :angel::heart::biggrin:

irma0011.jpg

From bedrooms and bathroom.  Are those pictures still good on this thread? Since the girls are not currently living in the flat I mean.

Like this picture if you think it is OK and you'd like to see a few more :shy:

(I didn't have time to post everything whilst they were residents....)

i'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to see more. looking forward to it. thnx!!!!

last album, for me it's finish for this one / dernier album pour moi c'est fini pour celui-ci :

Belle & Megan & Rebecca  complete

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thinking to pm me if you have something news, what I have posted today it's only a little part of the iceberg ^^

Penser à me pm si vous avez quelque chosede  nouveau, ce que j'ai posté aujourd'hui, est seulement une petite partie de l'iceberg ^^

• Upvote 16