Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I missed the live action but I'm use to it. Thanks to the posters for keeping me in the loop. Well done....cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think we all do if I'm being honest.  Very few are capable of watching all the cams at all times.  That would require a lot...LOL

I've managed to capture/see a bit today but I know for a fact that I've missed a lot of good stuff too.

Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess...

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I think we all do if I'm being honest.  Very few are capable of watching all the cams at all times.  That would require a lot...LOL

I've managed to capture/see a bit today but I know for a fact that I've missed a lot of good stuff too.

Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess...

PW,  if it makes you feel any better,  I miss it every single day!

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 4:09 PM, Yury said:

:biggrin:

Damn........Irma looks extra horny and LLona is giving her the evil eye for playing with Polya instead of her !  But what can you expect, she's on the rag !

• Upvote 7

54 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Damn........Irma looks extra horny and LLona is giving her the evil eye for playing with Polya instead of her !  But what can you expect, she's on the rag !

It damn sure looks like she is giving her the evil eye LOL.    Oh well, what's a girl to do when her playmate is padded up!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It damn sure looks like she is giving her the evil eye LOL.    Oh well, what's a girl to do when her playmate is padded up!

Hard to be happy when you're dragging a rope.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Bravo!!!! Bien sûr que c'est elle.. Même tétons à certains moments, même tête, même regard...

Non ce n'est pas elle 

Suffit d'aller sur le compte de cette dernière qui est sur cam4 et non chaturbate pour s'en rendre compte 

• Upvote 1