Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I think that he was just joking guys,,this is one of the funniest things I've seen this week so far,,,it gave me the giggles,,I appreciate the creativity on this one,I'm really curious as to how long it took for you to think and come up with this fake documentation,I wish that I had time on my hands like you do or wish that I thought of this too :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Yes, it is a joke, it took me an hour and a half, with the laughing. Thank you for the comment.

For Kami, a few days ago she had  great news and a long hug with Xisty, than she played a message on her phone. Some guy, in russian (I didn't understand), with a very official voice, informed her she got something. May be a shooting, a big one.

Yes, it is a joke, it took me an hour and a half, with the laughing. Thank you for the comment.

For Kami, a few days ago she had  great news and a long hug with Xisty, than she played a message on her phone. Some guy, in russian (I didn't understand), with a very official voice, informed her she got something. May be a shooting, a big one.

That means Kami will be gone for a while........something I predicted would happen last week. When  Spring arrives, I said that she would

be gone to the sun and sea areas ..........let's see how soon she leaves on a  "job " !! MICKEY, PAY ATTENTION NOW.......LOL

Hey guys, how is everyone today? I see we are in our normal debating stuff. I can count on seeing it every day when I first get on. This time I think I will stay out of it. I will only say two things. One, read my stories about the rlc overlords if you want a laugh at the absurdity of that theory. Two, KAMI & KRISTY forever!!!

After I eat lunch, I think I will do my Fourth installment of rlc sex in space!

Oh and I hope people are watching Kristy's bath!  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Wow, Kristy is in an extremely fun mood. Singing to her hair brush!

Hope she is having a friend over later. Either that or she knows she has the place to herself for a while and wants to share with us!

Thank YOU, phantom, for sharing it with us  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :)

Kristy ! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Thank you for this perfect view  :clap: :clap:

Kristy_ass.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh....one more twist of the screw,,,, when Kami is away looks like Kristy will go play.. getting her face on as we speak... very interesting developments in Penthouse "K". :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

LOOKS LIKE OUR BABY KRISTY MAY BE GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS OR GOING ON A HOT DATE,,,I HOPE THAT SHE BRINGS BACK A "HOT GIRL" OR IF SHE WANTS TO COME AND GET MIKEY I'LL COME OVER,, OR WE COULD MEET UP HALFWAY

EDIT: OR MAYBE SHE IS MEETING UP WITH KAMILA,,BECAUSE THEY BOTH WERE TRYING ON DRESSES THIS MORNING

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Have you ever considered that maybe it's something on your end? The stream looks fine to me. In fact this apartment has the best equipment in all of RLC

My stream is correct and is the same as other people. Maybe my video card doesnot decode and enhance the stream as well as your video card.

What is your screen size ? i have a 27 inches

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

The two goddesses of RLC - Kamila and Kristy - are total happiness

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So many thanks to Euromike69, Phantom, Corboblanc and Rockinvidde for the fantastic pics today!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All the best for you!

Time for another installment in the sexy, zany adventures of rlc in space.

Spaceships were flying all over the solar system. Evil Queen Nora  was chasing Kami & Kristy. Princess Rita was chasing Nora. CC superfans were chasing Rita. Princess Nelly & Prince Bogdan were chasing no one, just flying in circles. Meteorites were zooming by, maneuvers took place to avoid them, cum was flying everywhere!

In the superfans' spaceship meanwhile, Lyro spoke to Euroman. "Euro darling, you need to stop waving that thing and fly this freaking tinpot! We will never catch up with your beloved Princess Rita at this rate. And please get Princess Leora to stop all of her manipulations. She is very distracting. BB, Thesla and 6996 are drowning the place in cum. And I can't concentrate either. My hands seem to have a mind of their own!"

"OK, Lyro, I will focus. Actually, we need to make a stop on Mars and pick up a few people," said Euroman.

"More people, Euro, really? said 6996. "Who are we picking up now? Already we are crowded. The orgies are getting out of control even for me and you know how much I like bukkake and orgies!"

"We are picking up a couple more superfans and some luscious ladies.", said Euroman.

The ship landed on Mars. They landed in a colony created by the grand guru of science himself, 6996.

Onboard stepped several people. Superfans DESY and Noldman brought on a couple of luscious, sexy ladies. These ladies had disappeared for months into the wilds of Spain. Only to end up on Mars! How did they get there? 6996 mulled this over. He forgot to write that chapter in his latest Mars book. Oh well, he thought, I'll fill that in later.

"Irma, Anna, DESY, Noldman, how great to see you guys", said the wisest man in the Universe, Thesla the magnificent. "Anna, you are looking hotter than ever", he said.

Anna was too busy eating out Irma to talk at the moment.

"Irma, don't talk with your mouth full", said DESY as he stuffed his man toy deep in her luscious full mouth.

Anna stopped for a moment. "Thesla who gorgeous hunk, bring your big wand over to me. I need to cast a spell on it."

And she did.

"Where are the bountiful Danaya and Adele and the computer beauty Ilona? said Euroman.

"Danaya and Adele are out tonight for the 60th straight night, fucking and sucking every man to ever visit Spain! It is a new olympic record!, said Irma in between swallows.

" And Ilona is busy finding them more men with her surgically attached computer. I hear she even found some men from Mars for the girls. We will never hear from them again!", said Anna in between licks of Irma's juicy pussy and Thesla's knob.

"Check them on the lame boring rlc site between 11pm & midnight every night", said DESY. "You can always find them that one hour!"

And so the orgy continued! There was all manner of fucking,  sucking, eating and in one case full fisting (Leora) going on in the ship.

Meanwhile, a conversation ensued between mysterious unseen rlc Overlords.

"Those CC superfans are no danger to us, sir. They are so busy fucking and sucking to catch Queen Nora! Our lame, boring site is in no danger. We should be able to catch the wayward girls Kami and Kristy and bring them back to bore every living being in the solar system once again!"

" I bring up one problem however. It has been brought to my attention that a girl named blue is showing her wares to the Universe! This is dangerous, we mustn't give these lame CC fans any reason for hope that they will get their $45 worth!"

"Wait, you say a blue girl? Was she living in Siberia for god's sake?"

"No, she lives in Spain. Her hair color is blue."

"Wait, how did you find out about blue? Were you watching her cams????"

"Just some research" he said, as he stroked his cock.

"OK, keep watching. What channel did you say she was on?", as he too stroked his cock.

Queen Nora's ship gained on Kami & Kristy's spaceship.

"We are going to catch them, my pervertuousness", said Nora to Kiko.

Kiko was occupied at the moment, studying the latest video archives of Kami and Kristy sucking, eating and fucking.

"Kiko, are you jerking yourself off again watching those girls again? I thought that in Barcelona you would drown our room with cum watching them. Bring that stick over to me and let me have some of that creaminess!"

Meanwhile Kami & Kristy were in the bathtub in the ship. The ship was on autopilot. Ivan watched the girls eating each other out for the 5th time today. He aimed his cock at the girls. "Ready, aim, fire", he said as his sperminess shot from the head of his big stick. He aimed at Kami's  face. At that moment, the ship shook. His cum missed the girls and hit himself instead!

"Oh damn, not again! We really need to put stabilizers on this ship."

And Kami came all over the floor, missing the tub.

Damn, thought Kristy, I have to clean up again! Kristy came but no one even noticed it except for some eagle eyed CC fans.

The girls went back to the "cock" pit of the ship.

"Oh shit, said Captain Kami, Queen Nora is gaining on us, we must increase the thrust here! Ivan, increase the thrust!"

And Ivan thrusted into Kami as requested.

END of Fourth Installment

Are we getting anywhere CC fans? Do you think anyone will ever catch anyone? Will Euroman thrust into Rita? Will 6996 and bookmeister thrust into Kristy and Kami? Will Princess Leora ever stop cumming? Will Princess Nelly's ship ever stop going in  circles? Will 6996 ever finish his books on Mars?

Tune in for more installments of this story to get the answers to these and many other vitally important questions!