Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Kami came back with Kristy and a bandage on both ears. She often showed that she didn't like her ears to slightly, very slightly, protrude through her hair. So she fixed it. May be she thought she will have more modeling work. That's stupid. What are they going to ask next ? Reduce her tits, shave her head... Stay as you are Kami, you are perfect !

• Upvote 5

the pressure on women to be "perfect" is ruining their self-esteem...which leads to other problems.  Why not accept the one you love, and stop trying to re-engineer them...they are wonderful people, when you allow them to be themselves.

• Upvote 3

Yes, it's a small surgery but what I saw, if I guessed right, is that she got busted as model for this reason. One day she came back pissed off from a casting and showed her ears. So it's a small surgery but a bad psychological move. As the relationship with her seemingly gay bf...

• Upvote 3

ericjeanjean.....you made this post....surgery made kamila adventurous. Kristy seems ok with it.

I would have posted the pics but I have NO idea how to quote more than one pic at a time!

My question to you is this, how did Kamila's surgery make her adventurous?  Not only that, why do you feel that Kristy is OK with it?

• Upvote 1

I think he means that Kami was playing a lot with Kristy tonight. He thought the meds she got for painkilling made her frisky. I don't think that was the case. But I think it made her want to be with Kristy tonight maybe more than usual.

I think she would rather be with Kristy more than anything else but she can't show that because then the facade would be over!  Just my thoughts on the situation.  I also feel the same as you 1010, about her not having any sexual contact with the supposed boyfriend in a month.....doesn't make any sense!!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ericjeanjean.....you made this post....surgery made kamila adventurous. Kristy seems ok with it.

I would have posted the pics but I have NO idea how to quote more than one pic at a time!

My question to you is this, how did Kamila's surgery make her adventurous?  Not only that, why do you feel that Kristy is OK with it?

They always say it's not good to play with Mother Nature.  A person should be happy enough with what they were given and accept it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, i don't see you on the chat anymore. I like you there.

To be honest with you mr1010....I can't keep up with all you guys/girls in that chat room and I firmly believe it is ruining the whole forum experience!  I appreciate the kind words though!!  Also...I only have one computer where it's obvious that allot of the people in the chatroom have multiple by what is being seen on RLC and keeping up with what is said in the chatroom.  Even though I can only view the free rooms of RLC, I will choose to view them over the chatroom any day...

• Upvote 3

I only use one computer Harley with multiple windows open. I am a technophobe. You can do both, I do. Anyway, you do what you want. Just check in once in a while. I watched loads of action before and was on chat at the same time with only one computer. 

I'll grant you it interferes with forums a lot. Is that a terrible thing? People stay civil even in the crazy world of chat. And the forums are neater.

Oh my god, Harley, I have been talking to mods too much. I sound like one!

So funny!

I am starting to post more now. Just took some adjustment time. I will see you more here.

The chat is like a "painkiller" or sedative for the members. They stay calmer . I know, that is why you don't like it! 

Anyway, I will do both.

Nice talking with you, Harley.