Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I like the chat. It is fun just shooting the breeze among friends. Of course then we forget about rlc and the forums. Sure get into less fights on the chat.

The chat should run smooth.

Anyone becomes disruptive you just kick them off the chat.  I don't know how long a kick is for but will find that out if I ever have to kick anyone.

23 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

DES, you sure have a way of taking our minds off crap!!!

Just making sure I can still post the goodies. coquin-13.gif  0021.gif

No preview button though. Don't know if I like that or not. I like to make sure I'm not posting a red X.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

There are no like buttons, just green and red arrows for reputations.

That's apparently the new way of liking.  Give an up 1 if you like the post and if you don't like give a down 1.  By the looks a user can only give 10 Reputations a day.

The way I understand this has taken the place of the like button.

She just barely checked in her to tell her she was leaving with BF 1010, I don't think Kristy  still is feeling very good at all 1010, lets see how how she acts this morning. . Kami we see now that BF comes first before everything in your life, he has completely won your heart, Your entire life revolves around his every cater and whim. So much for your independence, as he must give you everything you ever dreamed of in a man. Kristy, If I were your friend, I would hold you tight, give you a shoulder to cry on, and let you know that everything will be alright, 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I still dont#'t have the red and green like buttons, although I can see how many times other posts have been liked. Just logged out and back in again and no fix

Log out. Clear you internet cookies Temporary Internet Files and cache.  Log back in and see what happens.

Hope Kami will come back soon and help Kristy.

Yesterday the bf try to have sex with Kami, reaching her panties to take them down, she rejected him, had a short argument and went to hug him. Obviously she doesn't want to be seen having sex with him in this apartment. We knew that, but now it's crystal clear. But the bf didn't seem to know that...

5 minutes ago, boredomi12 said:

Hope Kami will come back soon and help Kristy.

Yesterday the bf try to have sex with Kami, reaching her panties to take them down, she rejected him, had a short argument and went to hug him. Obviously she doesn't want to be seen having sex with him in this apartment. We knew that, but now it's crystal clear. But the bf didn't seem to know that...

Yes I seen that also, I think she want us to perceive her as miss goody two shoes, but we all know better Kami !!!!!

Again some one has deleted/censored one of my posts regarding the so-called erotic dreams of mr1010 and some other members, who have been extremely disrespectful towards the RLC girls. Who does such censoring on this site? Has CC hired North-Korean admins and given them the job they know best?

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Again some one has deleted/censored one of my posts regarding the so-called erotic dreams of mr1010 and some other members, who have been extremely disrespectful towards the RLC girls. Who does such censoring on this site? Has CC hired North-Korean admins and given them the job they know best?

Many post are missing and it's not related to censoring. It happened during the move to the new forum.