Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

On 3/7/2016 at 2:59 AM, Thestarider said:

Kami my dear your popularity is waning, and Kristy has now become the most watched and the most popular young lady on RLC,

Kami since you have come back to us, you have changed. Yes you have a BF, Yes you are still the cutest young lady ever. I love Leora, but Kami has her beat BB.

Kami you have now become, just not a lot of fun. you sleep most of the day, you don't let us see you as once were, very real and fun loving young lady.

Kami you simply don't allow us to see you for who you really are, I get the feeling you hiding your true personality from us, You are controlling your every move in front of the cameras, and not allowing you to be you. It is very evident to all of us who are your longtime fans. You seem to hide who you really are, and only present this image of the shell of who really are for some reason.

Kristy on the other hand has completely allowed us to see her true self, and let us live every moment of her life with her while in the apartment. She eludes confidence in who she is now and what she has become. She has a real life that starts daily with a routine.

She has completely drawn us the viewer in without trying or acting, by being just who she is and in normal life setting.

My suggestion would be for you to tear down those walls you have created and start to live again Kami. Draw us into your life and share who you really are us.

I for one really miss the real you !!!!!

Thesta, who do you even know what Kami is "really" like? Maybe what we're seeing right now IS the real Kami, and what we saw in Barcelona was Kami on "vacation".

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, snaky said:

Thesta, who do you even know what Kami is "really" like? Maybe what we're seeing right now IS the real Kami, and what we saw in Barcelona was Kami on "vacation".

strong possibility snaky, but she has loosen up in the past couple days compared to how she was acting when this was posted.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, snaky said:

Or we never saw the real kami at all. ?

After reading the discussion about Kami's BF, I am saddened to think that she could actually put herself into a situation where not only could she be very unhappy, but if her bf is sabotaging her career out of insecurity and jealousy, it could end very badly.  I still say that he is a very immature boy, and not a man.  Kami deserves a real man, because I believe she is a very nice lady.  Just my two cents worth.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SEE THIS ATTACHMENT

WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are getting complex. Images (and other files) added as attachments can only be seen by premium members. If you want to add an image that can be seen by any member, upload it to an image hosting website, then add the link in your post.

Now there is another issue, even some premium members cannot see the pictures :) But our good admin should be able to fix that. See this thread:

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

After reading the discussion about Kami's BF, I am saddened to think that she could actually put herself into a situation where not only could she be very unhappy, but if her bf is sabotaging her career out of insecurity and jealousy, it could end very badly.  I still say that he is a very immature boy, and not a man.  Kami deserves a real man, because I believe she is a very nice lady.  Just my two cents worth.

Well his kind of cute though look`s a little like an english entertainer?