Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Kamila has been too lazy to lift the blackout drapes up after her very first days. Kristy did it. What a wonderful thought to see the room bright in the morning, instead of a full-time blur and flashing cameras. Hopefully Kamila is also too lazy to put it back down.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Kami is a little lazy at times. She is too lazy to dump her lousy bf and look for other guys.

How about that girls' party with Kristy's friends tonight? It was hot!

beyond hot!! think kristy will come back shitfaced tonight?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Kami is a little lazy at times. She is too lazy to dump her lousy bf and look for other guys.

How about that girls' party with Kristy's friends tonight? It was hot!

1010 seems like you been aruond for a minute. lol  im fairly new to this forum shit and nobody takes me serious and overlooks a lot shit i have to say. what do i have to do when i ask questins to get people to reply?

• Upvote 1

Hey olcage. I like what you have to say. 

There is no real way to guarantee someone will respond. you can of course go on chat if you want. I greet everyone there!

If you say things that make sense people will respond. And you do. Just takes time for people to notice you. Once they know you, they will talk to you.

I am different. You don't have to be popular for me to respond to you. Not everyone is like that.

I tend to make cogent comprehensive remarks like one time a day. People pay attention cause I don't do it all the time.

Nice talking to you buddy.

• Upvote 1