Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

This is a shout out to all who have posted pictures of the birthday party at Penthouse"K"....... Kristy and her college girlfriends....... Awesome job gentlemen. This shout out goes to my friend Mikey, thank you sir, for taking back down memory lane, We as longtime members of RLC have been blessed with too many incredible beautiful ladies, and it has become difficult to remember all their names. It is nice to see that you, and our friend Corboblanc have taken us back to see all these beautiful women from the past. Please keep up with the posting of the past, so we never take for granted just how special some of the incredible beauty we have been blessed to have grace this voyeur site RLC. And to let all the newer members see why, we have been longtime members, and continue to be members.

Awesome Job Gentlemen

Thanks

Rider

• Upvote 8

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime Kristy goes away

Wonder this time where she's gone
Wonder if she's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime Kristy goes away
  • Upvote 3

Does anyone remember in one of kiteks translations where Kami & Kristy were talking, there was a sentence or short paragraph where Kami said that she would probably go to her mothers birthday party by herself and that her (Kami's) boyfriend would be working somewhere where the weather was nice and Kristy said she may go down to where Kami's boyfriend was working while she was visiting her mother???  For some reason I can't seem to find it now!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Does anyone remember in one of kiteks translations where Kami & Kristy were talking, there was a sentence or short paragraph where Kami said that she would probably go to her mothers birthday party by herself and that her (Kami's) boyfriend would be working somewhere where the weather was nice and Kristy said she may go down to where Kami's boyfriend was working while she was visiting her mother???  For some reason I can't seem to find it now!

I said previously when I heard that Kami was leaving for a few days to visit her Mother,  that I thought she would definitely make a side trip to some beach area (probably the Red Sea area where she went after leaving Barcelona ) . She cannot stand to be away from the sea and sun !  However, I don't remember seeing anything about her visiting or meeting her BF anywhere.

11 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I said previously when I heard that Kami was leaving for a few days to visit her Mother,  that I thought she would definitely make a side trip to some beach area (probably the Red Sea area where she went after leaving Barcelona ) . She cannot stand to be away from the sea and sun !  However, I don't remember seeing anything about her visiting or meeting her BF anywhere.

I must have misread the translation.

• Upvote 1