Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

5 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hey olcage. I like what you have to say. 

There is no real way to guarantee someone will respond. you can of course go on chat if you want. I greet everyone there!

If you say things that make sense people will respond. And you do. Just takes time for people to notice you. Once they know you, they will talk to you.

I am different. You don't have to be popular for me to respond to you. Not everyone is like that.

I tend to make cogent comprehensive remarks like one time a day. People pay attention cause I don't do it all the time.

Nice talking to you buddy.

you too man thx cuz i only feel like the shit that i ask is only going to benifit all us voyeurs at heart in the end. kristys home gotta check in lol

On 3/25/2016 at 7:15 PM, homersimpson95 said:

incredible ! kami  and his bf sleep in separates rooms ? what is this  appart ?? who can believe they don't sleep together ?? To don't have sex here is one thing, but to don't sleep together that is really nonsence !!!! really suck, . really nonsence. And we post that K&K appart is different that Danaya A&A ?? K& K are more friend, ok but that is all the difference between the 2 appart.

I haven't had time to watch much lately, but it was my understanding that Kamila is not sleeping in the same bed with him now because she does not want him to accidentally hit her ears while sleeping and cause problems with the healing process. They were sleeping together in her bed before she had the surgery and, if they stay together as a couple, will almost certainly sleep together again once her ears have completely healed.