Leora & Paul ~ ''OMG! They're Having Sex and/or Masturbating'' ~ March 2016

I saw about a minute and she already had her tits exposed but she was lying away from the camera and was seriously engaged but then got up and is now in bed with Paul

started masturbating in living room!  :D

Hope the dog stays calm  >:(

It’s very difficult to understand  their relationship.

I missed many things on this day ( 2nd of March) but here is what I have seen.

Maybe at 3 p.m. their time : Leora was with her PC in the LR.

Then I looked at camcaps and I understood she had bated just before in the BR. So I suppose Paul was out.

After a while, I came back to RLC and heared Leora scream and maybe cry. She was on the bed in the BR and Paul in the BathR, I suppose. I couldn’t see them but it was easy to hear Leora from the LR cam because she shouted loudly. It lasted a long time. So Paul was back home.

I came back later and they were in the LR with still a lot of tension and discussion. But I don’t speak Russian to understand.

After a while, it was like nothing happened before.

They were lying on the sofa as lovers.

Some time later she went in the BR to see Paul, alone on the bed, and maybe asked something to him but nothing happened and she came back quickly alone on the sofa, and began to bate, as she was alone at home without bothering about Paul. But after a short time she went again in the BR and maybe tryed a BJ or more (I couldn't see them).

So the behavior of Leora is very strange.

I don’t know who began the quarrel. Did Paul reproach something to Leora (her bate of the morning or other thing)  ?

She was very upset. I thought it should be a bad day for her and for us. Nothing.

But she wanted to bate again as if she was alone and then finished in the BR with Paul but I couldn’t see the BR.

She needs sexual action and with Paul, the friend of the psychanlyst  :headache: , it's very difficult. And it's also more and more difficult for me to see this guy more than special.

I think whatever was the reason of the quarrel, if it was not on RLC, her behavior should have been different and not with this happy end. But it’s not my problem.

It should be very interesting to have the translation of their quarrel.

If anybody has more information or has watched more, let’s know.

Welcome to their world! I have heard Leora rage at Paul on many occasions then minutes later he's stroking her arse. It is very complex relationship but they undoubtedly love each other. Paul looks utterly lost when she spends the night elsewhere becoming even more lethargic than normal. They both like to play psychological games, especially Leora, which I really do not think is healthy.

It’s very difficult to understand  their relationship.

I missed many things on this day ( 2nd of March) but here is what I have seen.

Maybe at 3 p.m. their time : Leora was with her PC in the LR.

Then I looked at camcaps and I understood she had bated just before in the BR. So I suppose Paul was out.

After a while, I came back to RLC and heared Leora scream and maybe cry. She was on the bed in the BR and Paul in the BathR, I suppose. I couldn’t see them but it was easy to hear Leora from the LR cam because she shouted loudly. It lasted a long time. So Paul was back home.

I came back later and they were in the LR with still a lot of tension and discussion. But I don’t speak Russian to understand.

After a while, it was like nothing happened before.

They were lying on the sofa as lovers.

Some time later she went in the BR to see Paul, alone on the bed, and maybe asked something to him but nothing happened and she came back quickly alone on the sofa, and began to bate, as she was alone at home without bothering about Paul. But after a short time she went again in the BR and maybe tryed a BJ or more (I couldn't see them).

So the behavior of Leora is very strange.

I don’t know who began the quarrel. Did Paul reproach something to Leora (her bate of the morning or other thing)  ?

She was very upset. I thought it should be a bad day for her and for us. Nothing.

But she wanted to bate again as if she was alone and then finished in the BR with Paul but I couldn’t see the BR.

She needs sexual action and with Paul, the friend of the psychanlyst  :headache: , it's very difficult. And it's also more and more difficult for me to see this guy more than special.

I think whatever was the reason of the quarrel, if it was not on RLC, her behavior should have been different and not with this happy end. But it’s not my problem.

It should be very interesting to have the translation of their quarrel.

If anybody has more information or has watched more, let’s know.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎02 at 6:10 PM, BBsq69 said:

Welcome to their world! I have heard Leora rage at Paul on many occasions then minutes later he's stroking her arse. It is very complex relationship but they undoubtedly love each other. Paul looks utterly lost when she spends the night elsewhere becoming even more lethargic than normal. They both like to play psychological games, especially Leora, which I really do not think is healthy.

Yes, we can say their world is Wonderland (from Lewis Caroll) with the special translation of the great writer Nabokov  who also wrote "LOL.ITA".

With the two meanings of WONDER  (1: marvelous, wonderful  - 2 : simply having some questions about something or somebody)

Welcome to LEORA IN WONDERLAND  :welcome:

Where is the White Rabbit ?!

I seems Lol.ita is a special word because without the "point" we'll see "BBW" instead of !!!  BBW for Big Beautiful Woman, censored word with a joke !!

Oui, nous pouvons dire que leur Monde est celui d'Alice au Pays des Merveilles  (Wonderland en anglais) avec la traduction spéciale du grand écrivain Nabokov en Russe qui écrivit aussi  LOL.ITA.

Avec les 2 sens de "wonder"  : 1 Merveille  - 2  se demander, se poser des questions (s'étonner ... du merveilleux ou pas)

Bienvenue dans LEORA AU PAYS DES MERVEILLES

Où est le Lapin Blanc ?!

Lol.ita est un mot spécial car sans le "point" il s'affiche "BBW" pour Big Beautiful Woman : Belle Grosse Femme (mot censuré avec humour sans doute).

Wonderland_Nabokov.jpg