Leora & Paul ~ ''OMG! They're Having Sex and/or Masturbating'' ~ March 2016

Poor Scooter is locked up in the guest room.  He's barking his head off.  Maybe someone will complain to the landlord who will then go to the apartment, let himself in and catch Leora in the act.  Then......(you can finish the rest).

32 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Poor Scooter is locked up in the guest room.  He's barking his head off.  Maybe someone will complain to the landlord who will then go to the apartment, let himself in and catch Leora in the act.  Then......(you can finish the rest).

Poor Scooter is actually Yema and he is a she! there are landlords but not in this location.

• Upvote 1

I think removing the 'Oh my God etc etc' thread would be a mistake. I appreciate the thread is meant to be a quick shout out to forum members which can now be done more immediately through the Chat room but I think the thread gives everyone the chance to make a comment on the particular 'event' and is often entertaining to see what people think. We mustn't kill the fun in the name of efficiency!!!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, van the man said:

I think removing the 'Oh my God etc etc' thread would be a mistake. I appreciate the thread is meant to be a quick shout out to forum members which can now be done more immediately through the Chat room but I think the thread gives everyone the chance to make a comment on the particular 'event' and is often entertaining to see what people think. We mustn't kill the fun in the name of efficiency!!!

Van: I've carried over a discussion about this over to the suggestion board. I'd like everyone who has an opinion about this to render it there, so we can review the possibilities. Thank you. Discussion is now here:

The entire suggestion board is here for reference: