Leora & Paul ~ ''OMG! They're Having Sex and/or Masturbating'' ~ March 2016

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Is there a reason for this.

Most of the Threads hardly ever get used for this subject. The ones that do get a lot of use are from the busier apartments. After such acts have taken place, done and over some have turned them into having conversations other than what the Thread was intended for.

Now with the Implementation of the New Forum Software there is a Chat Box where if any such activity takes place it will likely get reported there. The chat is in Real Time so when something happens the News of it is Instantly put forward.  A motion was brought up for the discontinuance of the thread and it was voted in favor to be discontinued.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Most of the Threads hardly ever get used for this subject. The ones that do get a lot of use are from the busier apartments. After such acts have taken place, done and over some have turned them into having converstions other than what the Thread was intended for.

Now with the Implementation of the New Forum Software there is a Chat Box where if any such activity takes place it will likely get reported there. The chat is in Real Time so when something happens the News of it is Instantly put forward.  A motion was brought up for the discontinuance of the thread and it was voted in favor to be discontinued.

Thanks for the information SC, can you also tell me what has happened to the vids and photos that had accumulated over the years sent in by members which used to be available in the attachment center. I have been traveling for the past two months with very limited Wifi and this has all come as a surprise to me.Thanks

• Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Thanks for the information SC, can you also tell me what has happened to the vids and photos that had accumulated over the years sent in by members which used to be available in the attachment center. I have been traveling for the past two months with very limited Wifi and this has all come as a surprise to me.Thanks

I quoted you in the other thread on a comment you had made regarding Pictures and Videos.

The biggest surprise to me in following RLC has been that most of the girls masturbate and some of them often, like for Leora that has become more important than sex with Paul. I used to think that mainly men masturbate, maybe because I have not had the opportunity earlier to see that it is so common among girls. RLC girls have become more and more active in that area lately. I cannot be sure which masturbation is based on the girl´s sexual needs and which is for earning money from RLC, but they all seem pretty real. I can understand RLC girls as most of their men look more after their own satisfaction than of their partners. I guess that´s why the RLC men don´t masturbate - the only one I have seen was that short middleaged guy who lived in the nowadays Nina&Kira apartment. I am interested in girls, so I would not want to see any RLC men masturbate - at least they should find a black spot in the apartment for that. Paul would of course have a reason nowadays.