a rome trip?

I am sure it won't happen but if ever there was a possibility of a 4some in RLC, this is it.

BTW it was a bit weird seeing Bogdan naked and Efim lying on the couch together the other day.

Then Bogdan & Efim can change their names to  Ben Dover and Phil McCrackin.  :lmao:

maybe rlc have change the plan at the last moment and rlc will kick out lev very soon and efim/gf will be the replacement of zoya/lev appart,i hope that.

if i was rlc this is what i will doing for get more suscribers

very strange what's happen in nelly appart  in this moment

maybe rlc have change the plan at the last moment and rlc will kick out lev very soon and efim/gf will be the replacement of zoya/lev appart,i hope that.

if i was rlc this is what i will doing for get more suscribers

very strange what's happen in nelly appart  in this moment

Efim had that apartment before and he was a Total Prick towards his girlfriend Diana at the time. Something this new girl he has will find out over time what he is actually like.

Efim had his chance and he blew it.  He can go swim in Shark Infested waters he'd make a good feed.

Efim had that apartment before and he was a Total Prick towards his girlfriend Diana at the time. Something this new girl he has will find out over time what he is actually like.

Efim had his chance and he blew it.  He can go swim in Shark Infested waters he'd make a good feed.

i know i was here with diana but that can give some epic sex session if efim return here with new gf,i'm ok for that because

the cameras positions is better and more closer to the bed in zoya appart and i imagine the nice view we could have on her sweet little pussy and ass :) , in nelly appartment we see nothing,cameras too far away,i know i'm a perv ;D but with efim/gf i'm just interesting watching these two fucking