Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the new guy and Jacky showered together, nothing happened. New guy and Nikky said nothing to each other while they were on the couch. I'm almost certain nothing is going to happen. And if it does, it'll just be weird since he doesn't really seem to be into anybody. He's just as self absorbed as Nikky is. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When the new guy and Jacky showered together, nothing happened. New guy and Nikky said nothing to each other while they were on the couch. I'm almost certain nothing is going to happen. And if it does, it'll just be weird since he doesn't really seem to be into anybody. He's just as self absorbed as Nikky is. 

Now fucking jackie next to nikky

Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 00.37.00.png

I can't believe Nikky is just going to stay there and not even give them privacy to do their business. I'm so fucking glad they kicked her out of VV. I can't wait until she's gone again.

Edit: that whole sex session was awkward as fuck because Nikky couldn't take her stupid ass out of the bedroom.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

That's two things you couldn't believe would happen, that happened in10 mins. Any chance you work as a fortune teller?

Technically only one of them happened. It wasn't a threesome since Nikky didn't get involved. But I am shocked that Jacky and the new guy had sex.