Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I wasn't watching when she undressed. Did Natascha take her knickers off?

I believe Nikky was naked but from the preview thumbnails she stayed on her side the entire time and didn't touch them or get involved at all with them. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't see attachments.

Nikky had kept her knickers on, not like Jackie

Screen_Shot_03_13_16_at_11_11_AM.jpg

here a very seldom "partial shot" of Nelly´s kitty, she is really perfectionist in avoiding pussy showing :

Screen_Shot_03_13_16_at_11_23_AM.jpg

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

When the new guy and Jacky showered together, nothing happened. New guy and Nikky said nothing to each other while they were on the couch. I'm almost certain nothing is going to happen. And if it does, it'll just be weird since he doesn't really seem to be into anybody. He's just as self absorbed as Nikky is. 

As I wrote in the subject Tver flat, Jacqueline (former Nelly) did not like the guy. She complained at him to Petra. Petra gave her the advice to do nothing and to give the initiative new guy.

It is unlikely that they have something happen. And it is unlikely he will succeed with Nikki. Let's wait for the end of the weekend and care gambler from Petra room. Probably Nikki will move there.

Technically only one of them happened. It wasn't a threesome since Nikky didn't get involved. But I am shocked that Jacky and the new guy had sex

Jacqueline (Nelly) afraid to fly out from the project. She will fuck with the new guy, but not for long, if the guy does not manage to win her sympathy. Yesterday, this guy was drinking and did not think that he needs to get fucked. If the case is it goes on - it does not stay a long time in the apartment.
But this is only my opinion.

I believe Nikky was naked but from the preview thumbnails she stayed on her side the entire time and didn't touch them or get involved at all with them. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Judging by the screenshots from the archive, Nicky was in panties.

http://c2n.me/3vuDgBX

• Upvote 2