Concerning Attachment Center

Admin

4 minutes ago, Bambou said:

Paid members you want to say? because i am member in my profil

You are not listed as a paid member. If you have previously paid, please PM me the email address that you paid with.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

You are not listed as a paid member. If you have previously paid, please PM me the email address that you paid with.

Now links to videos are available only to fee-paying members ??
Well, will have to leave the forum. :((

Therein lies the problem. Previously, members of the forum have uploaded videos on third party hosting, but now I see that everything is uploaded to a hosting camcaps. So before I could download the video, and now - no.

23 hours ago, Yury said:

Therein lies the problem. Previously, members of the forum have uploaded videos on third party hosting, but now I see that everything is uploaded to a hosting camcaps. So before I could download the video, and now - no.

yes some problem with this new forum version

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

It is entirely up to the generosity of other members where they choose to upload videos. This has been in place for more than two years.  

Very strange that the "generosity of other members" so abruptly ended with the transition to the new forum. Many free members tried to put a part of his labor in the work of the forum. It is a pity that the forum turned his back to them.

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

Very strange that the "generosity of other members" so abruptly ended with the transition to the new forum. Many free members tried to put a part of his labor in the work of the forum. It is a pity that the forum turned his back to them.

I think people are still trying to adjust to the new layout. Again this is nothing new, and actually you are getting more for "free" now because you can view image attachments, which you couldn't do before.

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Previously, I have seen both pictures and video. Only a few links to videos have been closed. That's why I was surprised such a drastic change in policy.

This is not a change in policy. On the old site non-paid members were not able to see ANY attachment (videos, images, etc.) uploaded directly to the site. Now you are able to see image attachments as a non-paid member. It is and always has been completely up to the up-loader where they choose to upload their images.