Concerning Attachment Center

Admin

20 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

i'm agree with yuri, something have change, and not in a good way, admin, sorry. You can say that have not change, i say that has change. But now that is like that, so...

Something did change, we went from a free, outdated, and poorly supported forum software that had several existential issues, to the latest version of one of the best forum softwares on the market. Policy wise, the only change is that that non-paid members now have more access than they did before. You are entitled to your opinion, and you are free to leave. We will not being going back to the old software.

- Admin

• Upvote 1

i say just what i feel, but i'm agree with you, admin, on the fact this type of forum need constantly to change. But It is a forum, i just say my opinion, that is the reason of a forum ! anyway i have not the same acces than you to evaluate that, ofc. So post closed !

if i may interject

i think what yury is talking about is some people are posting via the attachment center (which free users cannot see) ,some are posting via dirtybin  and other filehosts which provides a link that free users can access ... and some users are posting both the A.C. and the various filehosts. which this is not C.C's fault and cant make a user  post either or, or one or the other. so i am taking it upon myself to vote said users karma (or whatever its called now) up or down accordingly. is this what you are talking about yury? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

if i may interject

i think what yuri is talking about is some people are posting via the attachment center (which free users cannot see) ,some are posting via dirtybin  and other filehosts which provides a link that free users can access ... and some users are posting both the A.C. and the various filehosts. which this is not C.C's fault and cant make a user  post either or, or one or the other. so i am taking it upon myself to vote said users karma (or whatever its called now) up or down accordingly. is this what you are talking about yuri? 

In the old Forum some users posted Via the Attachment Center. Those links were not visible to Non Paid Members. Now the Software has changed to this New Forum those links that used to be hidden from Non Paid Members are now visible. In order to download any of those Videos you need to purchase a Paid Membership to Download them. If a Non Paid Member clicks one of those attachment links they'll see a page that shows that the File is not accessible because of the type of Account they have.  The Red and the Green Arrows in the bottom right corner is now called Reputation. If you like what's posted you push the up  and if you dislike you push it down. This is not Mandatory to click it's only put there if you wish to. It took the place of the Like Button.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

In the old Forum some users posted Via the Attachment Center. Those links were not visible to Non Paid Members. Now the Software has changed to this New Forum those links that used to be hidden from Non Paid Members are now visible. In order to download any of those Videos you need to purchase a Paid Membership to Download them. If a Non Paid Member clicks one of those attachment links they'll see a page that shows that the File is not accessible because of the type of Account they have.  The Red and the Green Arrows in the bottom right corner is now called Reputation. If you like what's posted you push the up  and if you dislike you push it down. This is not Mandatory to click it's only put there if you wish to. It took the place of the Like Button.

ok so thats the differance then ... kind of teaser to prompt purchasing a membership lol, anyways i hope this what yury was talking about ... i seen that its reputation now ... didnt feel like editing it again lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

ok so thats the differance then ... kind of teaser to prompt purchasing a membership lol, anyways i hope this what yury was talking about ... i seen that its reputation now ... didnt feel like editing it again lol

I don't think it's a Teaser. It just happened when the Software changed. The way the different features are with the new Software likely couldn't accommodate for those files to stay hidden.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bonpenserio said:

I don't get the bitching, it costs $12 per year to become a paid member and get all access to hundreds of videos and thousands of pictures, that's less than a good meal at a decent restaurant.

Where I live, $12.00 buys you a crap slice of cake and a putrid coffee in a really bad restaurant.

I know which one I would rather spend the money on ------- :) 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Why restrict the number of clicks? Previously, the number of clicks on the Like button has not been restricted.

I'm sorry.
Yesterday system gave me a message that I'm entitled to only 10 times a day to use the reputation button.
Now everything is working properly.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, wookinpanub said:

if i may interject

i think what yury is talking about is some people are posting via the attachment center (which free users cannot see) ,some are posting via dirtybin  and other filehosts which provides a link that free users can access ... and some users are posting both the A.C. and the various filehosts. which this is not C.C's fault and cant make a user  post either or, or one or the other. so i am taking it upon myself to vote said users karma (or whatever its called now) up or down accordingly. is this what you are talking about yury? 

That's what I meant.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bonpenserio said:

I don't get the bitching, it costs $12 per year to become a paid member and get all access to hundreds of videos and thousands of pictures, that's less than a good meal at a decent restaurant.

I want you to understand me correctly.
I do not mind $ 12. But I could not pay for a membership. The system gives an error and can not pay. When I asked for help, I was told that everything is working properly. But no one tried to help to solve my problem.
Perhaps this problem is solved in the new forum. I'll try again.

• Upvote 1