Concerning Attachment Center

Admin

1 hour ago, Yury said:

StnCld316! 

We had a discussion in the wrong topic. 

If possible, please transfer it in a separate topic.

I realize this discussion was in the wrong thread. But since the Admin was communicating with others I let it be until everything discussed is understood by all involved. Once this issue at hand has been taken care of with no more conversing on the subject then I will remove the conversations and put them in the right spot.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I realize this discussion was in the wrong thread. But since the Admin was communicating with others I let it be until everything discussed is understood by all involved. Once this issue at hand has been taken care of with no more conversing on the subject then I will remove the conversations and put them in the right spot.

I got it. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tFighterPilot said:

I guess it was better when it was invisible. Seeing all the stuff I can't download kinda takes away my motivation to share the stuff I capture :-/

It's being worked on to get them back to being invisible to non paid members just as before.

1 hour ago, tFighterPilot said:

I guess it was better when it was invisible. Seeing all the stuff I can't download kinda takes away my motivation to share the stuff I capture :-/

i agree and understand where you are coming from, anytime you wanna trade ill be happy to send a dirtybin link in a pm and that goes for anyone that would like to trade. i remember a time when everything that was posted was free to dl at anytime a person wanted ... there was a web page that had alot of vids on it and it was free for all. now with that said im sure someone was paying for that website and im sure someone is paying to have the file host for the attachment center and deserves to be compensated for maintaining it.the A.C. is there so that the vids/picts will be there for a long time unlike the 3rd party host sites (which i believe is the reason) the issue here now is the same problem the rest of the world has ... which is courtesy ... if a member doesnt want to be courteous by just posting in the attachment center and not thinking about the "free members" shame on them but it is their perogative. im kinda torn about keeping the vids i capture to myself. i thought thats one of the things this forum was built for so that everyone could enjoy everything and i myself happen to enjoy doing my small part. but there is always someone who wrecks it for everyone.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

i agree and understand where you are coming from, anytime you wanna trade ill be happy to send a dirtybin link in a pm and that goes for anyone that would like to trade. i remember a time when everything that was posted was free to dl at anytime a person wanted ... there was a web page that had alot of vids on it and it was free for all. now with that said im sure someone was paying for that website and im sure someone is paying to have the file host for the attachment center and deserves to be compensated for maintaining it.the A.C. is there so that the vids/picts will be there for a long time unlike the 3rd party host sites (which i believe is the reason) the issue here now is the same problem the rest of the world has ... which is courtesy ... if a member doesnt want to be courteous by just posting in the attachment center and not thinking about the "free members" shame on them but it is their perogative. im kinda torn about keeping the vids i capture to myself. i thought thats one of the things this forum was built for so that everyone could enjoy everything and i myself happen to enjoy doing my small part. but there is always someone who wrecks it for everyone.

The main reason why a lot of people don't post videos there is identifying features to RLC that are in those Videos such as the code in the bottom left corner and flashing dots at random. If RLC see's those features. The User gets his RLC Account Terminated then they are out $45 because they Violated RLC's Terms of Service Agreement.  Pictures are a little easier you can crop the ID code out and just don't capture a picture when those flashing dots are present. There are other features as well but they are hard to figure out what they are. But as far as the user sharing their content and where they choose to post their content is solely upon the individual that places the content.  Some share openly and others don't.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The main reason why a lot of people don't post videos there is identifying features to RLC that are in those Videos such as the code in the bottom left corner and flashing dots at random. If RLC see's those features. The User gets his RLC Account Terminated then they are out $45 because they Violated RLC's Terms of Service Agreement.  Pictures are a little easier you can crop the ID code out and just don't capture a picture when those flashing dots are present. There are other features as well but they are hard to figure out what they are. But as far as the user sharing their content and where they choose to post their content is solely upon the individual that places the content.  Some share openly and others don't.

and totally their right to do so and makes sense to me i can see how it protects them from being found out by rlc as long as whoever downloads them doesnt post them elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

and totally their right to do so and makes sense to me i can see how it protects them from being found out by rlc as long as whoever downloads them doesnt post them elsewhere.

That's the most worrisome part for most is their content gets posted somewhere else without their approval. That's been going on for quite sometime but there is basically nothing anyone can do about that.

They just post and hope it stays in one spot.