Tver - Split 4

mr1010

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She better leaves and makes room for a new couple. She killed the mood completely in Tver

Two couples are enough for this apt. Today I saw Katya with a pile of papers reading in the kitchen, looked like contract. 

The mood in Tver: exactly since last Bongacam action. Guess it was stopped by VV and now they are playing kindergarden with us and have stopped all sex actions. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I tweeted them about it. But you are right two couples are enough. Hope Petra will leave soon

Petra helped VV many times, so they will not push her to leave... 

From what I saw today, I have the understanding that Ruslan wants better conditions in the contract. Katya was very sad while he looked angry and phoned a lot. He should leave together with Petra. Let me dream...and Phil or Roma comes back...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

She can help them one last time by leaving :biggrin:

Petra will not leave till she finds a another house of cams !, she chose this one because it had an empty room and friends" Ivo & Sonyia, May be Voyer_Villa find a new apartment for her !

I know a house she should move into. Although it probably doesn't have cams, it does have something more important. I'd feel better about it if I knew the circumstances of her family, but until then, I'll keep judging her as the piece of shit mother she appears to be. IMHO, of course.

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know a house she should move into. Although it probably doesn't have cams, it does have something more important. I'd feel better about it if I knew the circumstances of her family, but until then, I'll keep judging her as the piece of shit mother she appears to be. IMHO, of course.

She is a single mother, hoping to get married, her daughter lives with Petra mother, has to fly to see her daughter, Petera has looked for other work, but was unable to find a different job, the job Petra has pays very good, but Petra has to send money to her mom to take care of her daughter.

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Who the fuck are you to judge people on how they raise their children.Not everybody was born with a golden spoon.

if u are so perfect u shouldn't be perverting and creeping people on a sex site.

In this case your the peace of shit IMHO.

• Upvote 3