Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Fuck you! I came from nothing. I know what it means to be poor and to not have a parent around. The idea that paying her to be on VV is somehow good for her family is bullshit. It's irresponsible to live on a 24/7 sex cam site and not raise your child. Money isn't the most important thing. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fornika said:

leave her alone 

not everyone is as fortunate as you.

btw who told you her daughter is not well off.

her mother is doing whats best for her daughter.

If you ever lived in poverty you will never say what you just said.

leave her the fuck alone.

and enjoy your shows or lack off

but leave her child out this your comments.

if you Amy3 are so concern, maybe you can become a paid member and support her child that u so care for. or stop being such a hypocrate.

im not a fan of hers but i respect what shes doing. some people do worst.

What did I say ? what do you mean leave it alone, I love her

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

She spent a few weeks with her daughter. It takes a while to push down the shame and guilt associated with leaving her to pursue her job of living in VV. I'm sure a few parties in and she'll be back dp'ing herself for everyone to enjoy. 

You really are a disgusting person and make really ignorant and disgusting comments. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fuck you! I came from nothing. I know what it means to be poor and to not have a parent around. The idea that paying her to be on VV is somehow good for her family is bullshit. It's irresponsible to live on a 24/7 sex cam site and not raise your child. Money isn't the most important thing. 

you piece of shit

your an ignorant prick.

when u grow from nothing you dont put down those who dont have.

your just a spoiled brat 

DICK

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you can't accept who and what she don't watch her

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Enjoy jerking off at the expense of her poor daughter. You keep her a slave to the money. Sick fuckers!

Get off your fucking soap box.  Like he said if you disagree with her lifestyle, then don't watch.  Everybody does what they have to to make their way in life.  ...and spare me the I didn't have a parent speech.  You don't have an exclusive on that one.

How about no! I like it just fine up here. Helps me know where the shit is down below. Think about her abandoned daughter next time you get off on her mom unless you're a real sick fuck that doesnt care. Or worse, you can delude yourself into thinking you're somehow helping the poor girl by keeping her mom a slave to your money.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 12 heures, yadevol a dit :

branlette massé. aucun corps semble excité

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 21.16.36.png  5   556,2 Ko

au début j'ai cru à un montage, tellement je trouve cette scène affligeante!!! mais apparemment non, cela c'est réellement passé!!! pauvre katya...

at first I thought it was a montage, so I find this distressing scene !!! but apparently not, this really happened !!! Katya poor ...:cry: